The Young and the Restless

Ep. #9000

Aired Weekdays 12:30 PM Oct 14, 2008 on CBS

• The 9,000th episode.

The production of the show has really improved. At least the music is becoming better, more similar to what the show used to be about. I just love that. I love having the feeling of joy every time I go to see an episode. I'm also using this opportunity to comment on the fact of how much the veterans are used. There aren't any other shows that would do the same thing.

A new round of Amber and Phyllis bickering got me all interested and involved. I loved the third installment of the Loveline session, and was very pleased with the outcome. I'm glad Colleen heard Daniel say that he still loves Amber over the radio, but for some reason, yet again, this actress didn't deliver. Just ship her out and have some other actress play the character in the future, after much soul searching. This character is ruined. Really ruined.

I was okay with the Lily stuff today too. I didn't care much about the way she acted, I just enjoyed the fact that she was hurt when Cane touched Chloe's belly. And the chemistry between Chloe and Billy is just great. I could have cared less about River stuff. Nikki's flashbacks were okay; and we even got that disappearing J.T. today. Another example of a ruined character. This also reminds me of Paul's absence. And at the very end, I loved everything that happened with Kay, Esther or Jill. And was that Kay's double Marge at the end drinking?
7/11/2014