The Young and the Restless

Ep. #9088

Aired Weekdays 12:30 PM Feb 20, 2009 on CBS

• "You look like death on toast."

Billy's and Sharon's little hook-up from the night before brings another secret into Sharon's life, which, I'm sure, will bring her one step closer to a total breakdown. I need to comment on how amazing this story has been written. Using Brad's death, Nick's choice to be with Phyllis and connecting it with everything else, Sharon's breakdown is written so brilliantly it hurts. I can't wait to see it. Also, hungover Sharon is quite fun, isn't she? I would have kicked out Nick way sooner from the room, he's a bore. First he says they need to stay away from each other and then he goes to visit her? Just make a damn choice already "dude."

Even though I don't like that Karen didn't say anything about the kiss between Neil and Tyra, I like how she's playing with Tyra's mind. I still don't like Tyra. Even today she was suppose to spend a few minutes with her dear Ana and she couldn't even concentrate on her.

The Newman board stuff was okay, except seeing Colleen there. She felt so out of place that it was scary. Still, the story may not be as bad as I think. We just need a better performer to do it. Meanwhile, I'm actually good with the fact that Ashley lost another thing she wanted. It must be because I don't like this version as much. She may think she is with Victor, but to me it seems she is just a pawn in Victor's mind.

As for the baby drama, I would have loved to see more remorse in Chloe's eyes, but I guess she is still convinced Cane would be a better father. It's good that Billy stepped up, and I understand why he couldn't go up against Cane more. It's all about him right now and I understand that it hurts when something like this is revealed to you. Meanwhile, seeing Lily treating Billy like trash was just awful.
CBS