The Young and the Restless

Ep. #9091

Aired Weekdays 12:30 PM Feb 25, 2009 on CBS

• Does biology make a father?

I was overjoyed to learn that Heather is finally back; it took them long time to get her back. I wish the writers would bring Adam and Heather both back on a longer basis. I liked their little scene together, it goes to show that they still share chemistry. I do feel that Adam is still using Heather---he talked to Frank about getting him some item, so I think he is using that product for the rash so he'd be able to get out of prison. That is deliciously evil from Adam, but yet again he's using Heather.

Ashley kept trying to deny that Jack is behind Colleen, but old moneybags was right about that, and obviously even Ashley believed him because she confronted Jack about it. I didn't like Colleen's odd behavior. She seems so stupid in every episodes and now suddenly she has something smart to say? I wish this character hadn't been turned into a slutty and brainless woman. If they didn't change her the last year then maybe this change wouldn't be so hard to take.

I'm happy that Esther has it in her heart to forgive Chloe for lying to her. Chloe still isn't as remorseful as she should be. I don't like Cane at all, he is ruining my episodes. Meanwhile, I liked how Billy seemed interested in the baby and even came bearing a gift for the baby. Jill definitely has her spunk back, doesn't she?

For once, Noah and Eden seemed quite cute and interesting together, but that girl really doesn't seem to get a break, doesn't she? Sharon is seriously messed up and I'm enjoying every minute of it. It looks like the actress is fully committed to making this storyline a success.