The Young and the Restless Forums

Weekdays 12:30 PM on CBSIn Season

Sharon

iluvlorandrory

[1]Nov 30, 2010
    • level: 11

Is anyone else really irritated with what the writers are doing to Sharon? I have been waiting for Sharon and Nick to be together and now I feel like they are about to rip it away. Why are they doing this to her? I just don't understand why the can't just make her happy with Nick....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dmarex

[2]Dec 5, 2010
    • level: 103
    Just to Sharon? To be frank with you, I do not recognize any character on this show anymore. And guess what - Maria Arena Bell just get rewarded for ruining the core of Y&R with another contract.

Nobody recognizes Sharon anymore. Please, what rational human being would be with the man that stole her child and told her he was dead; mentally tortured a woman into losing a child and then giving her the child of another woman, etc.

The agenda driven storylines have taken over this show a long time ago and it doesn't look like it will ever return to form.

vrousseau

[3]Dec 7, 2010
    • level: 6

I'm so tired of Sharon now, I really don't care what she does anymore. Besides, now she can prove to Nick that she doesn't need him to be her knight in shining armor anymore.

DinkaDal

[4]Jan 11, 2011
    • level: 1

I think it's absolutely so exciting what the writers are doing with Sharon. She's finally getting a storyline where she's standing on her own and making her own decisions, whether good or bad. It's great that she not playing a puppet or sidekick. Frankly, I like her much more with Adam than Nick (snoozer - been there/done that). I find her connection to Adam much more exciting and am looking forward to seeing where the writers take this next. Keep up the good writing Y & R.

SheneJful

[5]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 1

I love the Y & R! It's not as predicatable as it use to be. Great job writers!!! But Sharon is getting on my nerves already. I applaud her for having a forgiving heart but come on!!! Adam is not worth her daughter being taken away. If you ask me she is still as dumb as she always has been. She needs Nick to protect her stupid self. Adam can't offer that protection cause he needs to be protected himself. From Victor..lol. Yeah he didn't kill Sky but he still kidnapped their baby. Does she really think that she's gonna win a custody battle when she lives with her baby's kidnapper? She made her choice. I hope Nick puts a restraining order on Adam with his psychopathic self so he has to move off the ranch. Then Sharon can follow him into a slum motel like they were before :0)

zimba05

[6]May 25, 2012
    • level: 12

I don´t like Sharon and I never have, but what they are doing to this character is just wrong. Victor and Sharon? Who ever thought that was a good idea? Let her get a man who´s last name isn´t Newman and then slowly fade into the background. Maybe she can move to NY to be closer to her son or something.