The Young and the Restless

Weekdays 12:30 PM on CBS Premiered Mar 26, 1973 In Season

Adam_Dicy

The Young and the Restless Fan Reviews (616)

7.7
  • NO LONGER YOUNG AND GETTING RESTLESS!

Seriously??!! What right did Billy have to be so sanctimonious?. When he had his 'joy' - no problem, but when the other side does it to him - he goes all "Oh no - you cannot do that to me" and be all malicious (that is so not like the original Billy - this one really sucks!) He's acting like a woman scorned. What are the writer's thinking? That we would feel sorry for him? He still had to be 'fined' for leaving a child alone in a car - nothing was done about that! What about him shooting Adam? How about him getting caught for that!! I would love to see that happen - he's so annoying! Stitch and Abby??!!!! (SHUDDER!!!!) Abby is already sickening enough - to put stitch with her is really stretching it and making the story line worse!! Is she a nymphomaniac or something and even an ape can act better than her!! Also agree with the other person that the new Kyle is UGHHH!!! 04/30

Wow!! Another stupid storyline besides the last one when everyone survived the air crash!! A double of Jack!??? Really???!!! Don't tell me Phyllis who has seen and felt Jack's body, never mind his every little stupid actions and mannerisms, cannot tell that this is a fake!! Come on!!! How do you duplicate a voice?? Never mind the exact body shape - this is one big stupid story line!! They are killing off some people in this weird murder thing going on, how about getting rid off the most annoying people instead of the wrong ones - for example, Sharon, Kevin, Kelly, Mariah and stupid Joe!! 04/15

Really!!???? I know it's a soap, but the whole lot of them surviving a crash???? Walking around like they just fell on their knees and not badly hurt from that kind of an impact? . Real stupid story line! 02/19

Billy still sucks in acting... new Abby is still terrible in her acting. Time to get Kevin to pay for his crime for hacking int o the hospital records and Billy for leaving a child alone in a car? What's wrong with the writers? The evil and wrong doings of "annoying" characters are left and not punished and the good gets it all the time? Sick of watching Avery's husband, Joe - so slick, slimy and cheesy looking. Didn't bring anything to the story - not worth watching. Repeat again - time to get rid of Chelsea's father, Jeff - useless and annoying character. Neil, Mariah, Lily boring acting and story line. Devon and his dad's wife - yuck.... story line also boring. More on Stitch. Give Cane a more better and active role that might give his wife a life instead of matchmaking and make her more interesting to watch! On the road to not watching anymore!! 01/21

Seriously??!!!! The new guy as Adam?? Yeah, he had a face surgery - wow, somehow the writers have forgotten to transplant the black/brown hair, did Adam's hair regrow in a blondish brown color and did they change his vocal cords as well??? Did they also make him wear stillettos to make him look taller?? (sarcasm) How did the writers think they can get away with such a stupid story!! Second new Billy is still annoying - pity they had to make the baby his, now we have to suffer watching him more with all the stupid soppiness!! Bleah!! Fastforwarding more now then ever!! If I can give this rating a minus I would. 12/01

Finally the cat is out of the bag!! Hopefully we don't have to watch Soppy Sharon and Nick so much!! Billy (second new one) still cannot stomach. Time to get Kevin to pay for his crime for hacking into the hospital records!! What's wrong with the writers!! 11/06

All I can say is these last few episodes with Sharon is making me gag!!! Getting to seriously not watching it anymore! Must be the same writers of DOOL and BB. The story lines in those series are also sucking!! 9/30

Can't stand Ian when he first came on the scene and to this day I still find him way annoying. I can't stand Mariah either, these two just spoils the story line and make it not worth watching. I don't know why Dillon and others stand around and listen to the rubbish ramblings that comes out of Ian's mouth! I would have just walked away. In this case - I just fastforward!! Let's hope the writers are not going to draw out this stupid Ian/Mariah story!! Sharon's acting is not helping either! How about more of Stitch instead - how about someone coming forward to clear his name and pair him off with Victoria. They go well together. I prefer him to the 'new' Billy ! The new Billy does not go with Victoria or Chelsea. In actual fact, he doesn't go - period! Less of stupid Ian, aggravating Mariah and the 'hard to stomach' Sharon!! ENOUGH is enough! What's with there being alcohol in the house/office when Victor knows Nikki is an alcoholic. Just doesn't make any sense! This soap is going to the dogs!! 8/29

New Billy - a bit better than the old new Billy - the stress is on 'bit'. Definitely no zing!! The latest Billy is portraying the 'Billy' we all like incorrectly!! When 'snitching' on Snitch - the Billy Miller wouldn't have stood there with a stupid smirk on his face!! Downright off putting!! With Billy Miller - he would have gotten away with murder and we would still be on his side. With these two new Billys - whatever they've done or are doing - somehow just brings the worst reactions out of their fans!!! There is no connection with the fans!!! Chelsea and Billy - a big yuck! Why is Kevin getting away with a crime just because he has connections and Stitch gets to pay for his?? They seem to knock down the good actors and give the bad actors the thumbs up!! Enough of Kevin already and kick him out of the police station and get the hospital to file a suit against him! I also agree about Cain and Lily - boring couple! Has Lily opened her own 'Match a couple' club?? Get her a life!! Neil and his new wife - terrible to watch. Get Devon his old girlfriend back - not the terrible beanpole model actress, the first girlfriend!! How about bringing back Sophia and Ronan Malloy and Chance - they are better actors/actress!!! Less of Chelsea's father - pathetic actor. Hunter King also not a very good actress. ENOUGH already of Sharon and Nick - lost interest to watch them. Bring Phyllis and her son back already! 07/07

I agree with the other reviewer that it's time to get Phyllis back!! She was nasty but in an interesting but not irritating way. The new Kelly is a little bit of an improvement over the old Kelly - but just as nauseating! The new Billy is still way past nauseating!! Sharon and Nick .... not worth watching ... ughh!! A lot of fastforwarding whenever they are together!!! Now the secret is out about the Cassie 'clone' (hope we are not going to see anymore of her!) How about blowing Sharon out of the water with her so called 'secret' and get it over and done with. Had enough of her already!! One more rating down!! Almost time to stop watching! 4/25

EWWWWWW!!!! Sharon and Nick making eyes at each other is making me gag!!!!!! Victoria and Snitch - they seem to match nicely ... Billy and Kelly - a definite NO!! Enough of Victor the dictator!! How about nice things happening to Adam and Jack for once??? Every episode is gloom and doom - not so enjoyable to watch anymore! The way the story is going and has already gone, is making me lower the rating! 1/10/2014

YES, please send Sharon posthaste on a slow boat to China! ENOUGH of Sharon. I really cannot stand her acting! How could the writers even make her dead daughter to be so devious and ugly in mind for that age? When I saw that I couldn't even believe what I was watching. Get Chelsea and Adam back together, I think they go very well together. How about more on Devon?
POP