The Young and the Restless

Weekdays 12:30 PM on CBS Premiered Mar 26, 1973 In Season

TVTome_Sudser

The Young and the Restless Fan Reviews (316)

• NO LONGER YOUNG AND GETTING RESTLESS!

2.5
    New Billy - a bit better than the old new Billy - the stress is on 'bit'. Definitely no zing!! Chelsea and Billy - a big yuck! I also agree about Cain and Lily - boring couple! Neil and his new wife - terrible to watch. Get Devon his old girlfriend back - not the terrible beanpole model actress, the first girlfriend!! How about bringing back Sophia and Ronan Malloy and Chance - they are better actors/actress!!! Less of Chelsea's father - pathetic actor. Hunter King also not a very good actress. ENOUGH already of Sharon and Nick - lost interest to watch them. Bring Phyllis and her son back already! 07/07

I agree with the other reviewer that it's time to get Phyllis back!! She was nasty but in an interesting but not irritating way. The new Kelly is a little bit of an improvement over the old Kelly - but just as nauseating! The new Billy is still way past nauseating!! Sharon and Nick .... not worth watching ... ughh!! A lot of fastforwarding whenever they are together!!! Now the secret is out about the Cassie 'clone' (hope we are not going to see anymore of her!) How about blowing Sharon out of the water with her so called 'secret' and get it over and done with. Had enough of her already!! One more rating down!! Almost time to stop watching! 4/25

EWWWWWW!!!! Sharon and Nick making eyes at each other is making me gag!!!!!! Victoria and Snitch - they seem to match nicely ... Billy and Kelly - a definite NO!! Enough of Victor the dictator!! How about nice things happening to Adam and Jack for once??? Every episode is gloom and doom - not so enjoyable to watch anymore! The way the story is going and has already gone, is making me lower the rating! 1/10/2014

YES, please send Sharon posthaste on a slow boat to China! ENOUGH of Sharon. I really cannot stand her acting! How could the writers even make her dead daughter to be so devious and ugly in mind for that age? When I saw that I couldn't even believe what I was watching. Get Chelsea and Adam back together, I think they go very well together. How about more on Devon?
7/10/2014