Indiana Jones 5 Thread

merlinrules09

[1]Mar 19, 2010
    • level: 11

I thought it would be good if we have a thread about the upcoming untitled fifth Indiana Jones movie.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sporkman5353

[2]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 18

merlinrules09 wrote:

I thought it would be good if we have a thread about the upcoming untitled fifth Indiana Jones movie.

Didn't know there was one. Is there any sort of press release about it?

merlinrules09

[3]Apr 11, 2010

sporkman5353 wrote:

merlinrules09 wrote:

You can find information and probably a press release about it on loads of websites. At the moment George Lucas is working on it, with Harrison Ford and Shia LeBeouf returning, I think Frank Marshall is involved as well.

pferreira86

[4]May 24, 2010

merlinrules09 wrote:

sporkman5353 wrote:

merlinrules09 wrote:

You can find information and probably a press release about it on loads of websites. At the moment George Lucas is working on it, with Harrison Ford and Shia LeBeouf returning, I think Frank Marshall is involved as well.

I believe with the previousfilm they were setting up the idea of Shia LeBeouf taking over the adventure aspect of the franchise. I'm assuming this would mean that Harrison Ford will be taking a more reduced role in the next movie.

merlinrules09

[5]Jul 25, 2010

I wonder why it's taking so long for George Lucas to write the story for Indiana Jones 5.

merlinrules09

[6]Jul 25, 2010

pferreira86 wrote:

merlinrules09 wrote:

sporkman5353 wrote:

merlinrules09 wrote:

I believe with the previousfilm they were setting up the idea of Shia LeBeouf taking over the adventure aspect of the franchise. I'm assuming this would mean that Harrison Ford will be taking a more reduced role in the next movie.

George Lucas scrapped the idea of making Mutt Williams the main character in Indiana Jones 5 so now Indiana Jones will be the main character.

pferreira86

[7]Aug 1, 2010

merlinrules09 wrote:

pferreira86 wrote:

merlinrules09 wrote:

sporkman5353 wrote:

merlinrules09 wrote:

George Lucas scrapped the idea of making Mutt Williams the main character in Indiana Jones 5 so now Indiana Jones will be the main character.

Really, I didn't know that. In regards to it taking a long time to make Indy 5 it's worth noting it took 8 - 10 years to get Kingdom of the Crystal Skull made so we may be in for a wait. Surprised

merlinrules09

[8]Sep 16, 2010

pferreira86 wrote:

merlinrules09 wrote:

pferreira86 wrote:

merlinrules09 wrote:

sporkman5353 wrote:

merlinrules09 wrote:

Really, I didn't know that. In regards to it taking a long time to make Indy 5 it's worth noting it took 8 - 10 years to get Kingdom of the Crystal Skull made so we may be in for a wait. Surprised

I don't think it will take that long this time. The only reason Indy 4 took so long was because after The Last Crusade, George Lucas couldn't think of a story for the next installment so instead decided to end the series (or so he thought) but after The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull it will now be easier to continue the story because now Indy has a son and a wife...