The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles

ABC (ended 1996)

pferreira86

The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles Fan Reviews (5)

• You don't want to miss it!

We are surrounded by garbage. Look at what the TV industry tries to pass off as entertainment and I think you will agree. For every quality TV show produced there are several not worth watching. One of the gems was the "Young Indiana Jones" series. It was funny, somewhat educational, showed historical incidents from an interesting prospective, if not always accurate – one a younger viewer would enjoy enough to watch. It was very well written and touched on the facts laid out in the movies showing Indy as a middle aged Nazi fighter. In a one-hour show we were taken on a trip from today, to a time about 90 years ago, and back to today. It showed how an incident from this long ago as meaning in today's world. A life touched during WWI can make a huge difference in what happens today. A vacation taken with Teddy Roosevelt in 1906 can be tied t things happening today in a very interesting way. I would recommend this show for anyone – all ages will enjoy this show. For a TV show the production value was very good. The world shown was as correct as possible given today's limitations. The cars were right, the clothes were correct, and the locations were beautifully filmed. For a T show this is great entertainment.