Thief Forums

FX (ended 2006)

Official Episode Discussion: I Ain't Goin' to Jail for Anyone(s01ep02)

danharr

[1]Apr 3, 2006
    • level: 45
    This weeks episode please discuss here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Akritt

[2]Apr 4, 2006
    • level: 5
    Creepy. That's the vibe this episode. Poor Rosaline (I think that's her name, Nick didn't say it too often). But they are really setting up Vincent as one bad mother ****. 34 minutes... damn. I'm not surprised he didn't got the whole line to find out.

Confession is good for the soul. Now what did Tammy confess exactly? And could this be part of the reason the priest in the season long trailer wasn't the same guy? Please tell me they're not going to bump off a priest.

Best line of the night:
    Elmo: Do you know why I steal?
    Jack: Is it because you're black?

Nothing like a little racist comedy.

danharr

[3]Apr 4, 2006
    • level: 45
    I hate that Hamilton is gone already but yes they had to show how tuff the Chinese hitman is I guess. I like seeing division over last weeks killing and i'm hoping Jack goes crazy over it and does something. The whole sequence with the priest all the way to the funeral was great. Setting us up for a season of conflict because of that brat not to mention the team wants to wack her and braugher isn't having it!

SunsprayHoney

[4]Apr 5, 2006
    • level: 12
    danharr wrote:
    I hate that Hamilton is gone already but yes they had to show how tuff the Chinese hitman is I guess. I like seeing division over last weeks killing and i'm hoping Jack goes crazy over it and does something. The whole sequence with the priest all the way to the funeral was great. Setting us up for a season of conflict because of that brat not to mention the team wants to wack her and braugher isn't having it!

Lol, I don't think the team wants to kill her.

TotalDoomsayer

[5]Apr 6, 2006
    • level: 1
    ACtually yeah they do they know she saw it and they want to get rid of her. This show is amazing tho i must say its gunna be one of the greats like Nip/Tuck and The SHield. Braugher is a total bada$$ and hes a great actor. I laughed when hamilton got wacked lol it was nice. ANd the little girl gets on my nerves.

waterbender22

[6]Oct 12, 2006

Tammi is not a brat.  She's a girl going thorugh a lot of things.  Her mother jsut died, she's being left with someone she feels doesnt' really want her.  Her father doesn't want her.  She's going through a lot.  She misses her mother and she feels guilty forh er death.  Tammi probably thinks it's her fault becuase she was arguing with ehr and didnt' wait til they got home like her mother suggested.  Tammi coudln't have known that was going to happen.  She's probably scared as welll, poor girl.  I would be angry and upset  I would probably lash out as well.  Tammi jsut needs someone ot care about ehr and liste nand really be there for her.  i know where Tammi si coming from.  My mother doesn't bother with me either.  All Tammi needs is a good parent ot love her and to listen and she needs a good friend as well.  She sint' a brat.

Zebady1991

[7]Oct 26, 2006
    does anyone know the name of the song that is played during the episode "I ain't goin to jail for noone" the lyrics are something like "aint nobody will react..." its played twice throughout can someone tell me what the song is called?
    Thanks
    Seb Moore

NiDKiD

[8]Nov 2, 2006
    • level: 11
     The song you're looking for is "Ain't Nobody Worryin'" by Anthony Hamilton.

You can listen to an excerpt of the song below.

CD Now
    Edited on 11/02/2006 2:34pm