Thief Forums

FX (ended 2006)

Official Episode Discussion:Everything That Rises Must Converge(s01ep03)

danharr

[1]Apr 12, 2006
    • level: 45
    Sorry guys forgot to put this one up with my Tuesday threads. Please discuss here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SquiglyWuigly

[2]Apr 12, 2006
    • level: 3
    episode 1: (missed it) probably smelled like poo
    episode 2: (missed like half of it) got bored after 10 seconds and flipped to the disney channel
    episode 3: btw i like cheese.

What are my opinions on theft? erm, heist, w/e.
    : SUCKS.

Akritt

[3]Apr 13, 2006
    • level: 5
    SquiglyWuigly wrote:
    episode 1: (missed it) probably smelled like poo
    episode 2: (missed like half of it) got bored after 10 seconds and flipped to the disney channel
    episode 3: btw i like cheese.

What are my opinions on theft? erm, heist, w/e.
    : SUCKS.

Thanks for your input. Nice to know you don't watch the show but like cheese. Dumbass.

Nothing much to say here. Thought it was a great episode, but not much happened. More violence though, that's always good.

danharr

[4]Apr 13, 2006
    • level: 45
    I'm in full agreement people over-analyze this show looking for the second coming. Gimmie a break it's a plain old good show leave it at that. You've got action, suspense, and great character study all in one. Anyway another solid episode I like a new player coming into view and the Chinese assassin is getting closer and even he had a new edition in the form of that idiot nephew. Goodness that step-daughter is such a brat man when I was her age. As long as someone wasn't trying to hurt me I could careless if they were "gangsta" what's that little b**chs problem!? Back to the team we have Gabo fingering his way into the bankers home and pc yet another plot device for the neysayers. Finally we have Cliffton Jr's character getting religion which we know is going to be trouble. They are really giving us alot to ingest each week which is great and makes me wonder why people are tripping over themselves to say the show is bad.

JaCkKbAuEr2424

[5]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 33
    looks like things are going to start getting quite interesting.. the heist growing closer and the chinese assassin and his little annoying "sidekick" getting closer to Nick and the others

waterbender22

[6]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 1

Okay.  I don't get why everyone is so agaisnt Tammi!  She is my favoirte cahracter and she is not the "b" word.  She is a teenage girl who is going through a lot of problems. Her mother jsut died and her father doesn't want her.  Then she has Nick, who is trying hsi bestot care for her, but he is probably missing his wife a lot as well.  And Nick is als otrying to do his job without getting caught.  Nick better get his priorities together or else he's going to lose the chance to be Tammi's father.  Or the type of father Tammi needs.  Tammi is just confsued and upset right now and she ahs a reason to lash out.  She probably misses her mother and she has to deal with someone else taking care of her.  She's probably scared, poor baby.  i would be too.  Geez!  Cut Tammi some slack!  She jsut needs someone to love her.