Thieves

ABC (ended 2001)

Thieves Fan Reviews (5)

• We, the lucky bastards that managed to see this short lived and amazingly under appreciated series are sure to be the same people signing petitions on line for a dvd release.

Am I the only one to think that 2001 brought us a LOT of good series that were cut short with no really good reasons, sure we had to make room for those crappy reality shows, but at least they could gave us a hope for the future or at least a website were you could buy the remaining unaired episodes via online (shame on you, Itunes, you were years too late for the rescue!) instead of leaving us searching in ebay and hoping our tivo will find them in some remote channel, So anyway, the show had two thieves (initially unkown rivals) caught by the FBI, with the typical proposal, to earn their liberty in exchange of working together to recover stolen good from other thieves, In Mexico there's a saying "Thief that steals from another thief gets 100 years of pardon", so I guess the FBI just go for the sure thing. (I think Microsoft did the same thing with the Sasser virus guy, didn't they?, and so we got a series with action, comedy and, (at least until the cancelation)the inevitable romance between our beloved thieves/heroes... Did I mention they were a Male and a Female thieves?, no? well, they were, otherwise, I'm sure this show would be kept in the air at least in Showtime or something...just kidding!!! .....But I'm sure the female was making out with the Male dad's at some point....

Anyway great show, I managed to keep a taped vhs of it, but Alas only got 3 episodes, so it will have to do until we get a dvd release, HOW COME we get that BLADE series on dvd and not this one, which it's far better?