Third Watch

Exposing Faith

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 14, 2001 on NBC

• Faith's plans for a romantic weekend gets shot down when Fred wants to win a truck.

First of all, I'm not a huge Faith Yokas fan, So my grade might be based on that. I just felt like this was kind of boring whenever Faith was on the screen. Unlike the episode "Faith" this one wasn't really all that exciting and didn't really offer us anything new about Faith. In the end, Things just stayed the same. Faith is all happy in the beginning, Thinking she and Fred were going to be alone for the weekend. Her plans end when Fred decides to try to win a truck during the weekend. Faith goes off and tries to do her own thing, (pissing off her friend in the process) and ends up going to a art gallery and hangs out with a guy who takes some depressing pictures of her. Meanwhile, Fred enters the cost against Bosco and a few other guys. Bosco makes some very funny comments about Leroy, Fred and the other two jagoffs. That's the only real good thing about this episode. I think, They should have done a different story with Faith in this one.