Third Watch Forums

NBC (ended 2005)

be carefull if you are thinking of buying complete dvd boxset from dvdavenue

cooperlam76

[1]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 1

be careful!!!!! i bought dvd complete third watch set from dvd avenuecost me $154 Australian dollers.

when i got dvds i was so excited started watching right away, well to my surprise it was poor quality sound and picture went on numerous occasions half episodes missing, as well as full episodes missing..also looked like it was just downloaded from pc after being taped off tv station..... i was extremely disappointed just wanted to give you all the heads up my advice DO NOT BUY DVDS FROM DVDAVENUE.COM..... however i did get a refund lucky....good luck

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cjs123

[2]May 3, 2008
    • level: 4

Thanks for the heads-up. Glad you got your $$$ back!

breezy2281

[3]Jun 10, 2008
    • level: 19
    they SHOULD send you a free set that u actually paid for

lillyland

[4]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    I've seen multiple sites that offer all 3rd Watch seasons from beginning to end and I have to say I knew there was something squirrely going on there. It's probably the equivalent of the people who take video cameras into movie theaters, turn the movie into bootleg copies of DVD's and sell them on the streets here in NY for $6 a piece. You can hear babies crying in the background, pop-corn munching, people walking in front of the screen and other wonderful additions to the movie. I especially love how they exclude these little tidbits from the advertisement of the DVDs.

jpwinkis

[5]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 2
    You can download tv rips of them so chances are its just the tv rip from A&E or another station and put on a DVD.

kellerwilliam02

[6]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 13
    or just buy it.

trianglepark

[7]Oct 2, 2008
    • level: 1

hey folks. i didn't know you guys all are third watch fan like me. i took a chance and bought the third watch dvd complete set from the "suspectious" dot com site and thought i made a mistake at first. out of the one hundred thirty something episodes including the crossovers with ER and Medical Mysteries. I had one disc( which contains 6 episodes) and 2 individual episode messed up. but after constant fighting with the company I got the replacement disc and the two discs which contains the 2 messed up episodes. I end with the complete good sets of Third Watch. I don't know if i am recommending any of you to buy from the various dot com site that you see. but i took a chance and it turned out good. I send them a money order because i did not dare to give my credit card. the video quality is B+ and yea. it's taped from TV.