Third Watch Forums

NBC (ended 2005)

Which episode is your favorite

OTH_TW_lover

[21]May 31, 2006
    • level: 23

SupermanNYC wrote:
    I think season 4 and 5 were the best, they had some really good episodes in those seasons.

Really??? I liked the early season better because they focused more on both the FDNY and PD. Starting with season 4 they really started to go more to just focusing on the Police, although i did really enjoy season 4 because there were some great episodes. 

Instead of trying to figure out what episode is my favorite (which is like almost every episode) im trying to decide which one is my least favorite...but im still thinking 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SupermanNYC

[22]Jun 1, 2006
    • level: 45
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:

SupermanNYC wrote:
    I think season 4 and 5 were the best, they had some really good episodes in those seasons.

Really??? I liked the early season better because they focused more on both the FDNY and PD. Starting with season 4 they really started to go more to just focusing on the Police, although i did really enjoy season 4 because there were some great episodes.

Instead of trying to figure out what episode is my favorite (which is like almost every episode) im trying to decide which one is my least favorite...but im still thinking

I agree, they did do that back in the early seasons. It gives people some insite on what the NYPD and FDNY go through. I love when they did more episodes on the NYPD, thats why you can say I love the later seasons. I do agree with you on that too.

OTH_TW_lover

[23]Jun 1, 2006

ok so i have thought about it and i think that my least favorite episode was The Unforgiven from season 3 it was a good episode but out of all the episode i think that one was the one that i liked the least.

I have way to many favorite episodes to name them all but one of my all time favorite episodes was After Hours because it showed a different side of alot of the people, especially Bosco. This episode was both funny and sad. It was just a really great episode even though it didnt really have much of the fighting crime and fire stuff like i enjoyed in most of the other episodes.

Yay my 100th post!!

SupermanNYC

[24]Jun 1, 2006
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:

ok so i have thought about it and i think that my least favorite episode was The Unforgiven from season 3 it was a good episode but out of all the episode i think that one was the one that i liked the least.

I have way to many favorite episodes to name them all but one of my all time favorite episodes was After Hours because it showed a different side of alot of the people, especially Bosco. This episode was both funny and sad. It was just a really great episode even though it didnt really have much of the fighting crime and fire stuff like i enjoyed in most of the other episodes.

Yay my 100th post!!

I agree, that was a good episode, it showed a different side of the whole TW crew. One episode that I really hated was the one with the vampires teens, you know around the time Bosco returned. Kingpin Rising, thats the name of that epsode. I kind of love the episode: Too little, too late. Thats when Bosco shot Monroe, and that welfare lady, the one who wanted her money, now that was funny.

OTH_TW_lover

[25]Jun 1, 2006

Another episode that i didnt really like was Ohio, it just seemed like that whole episode centered around Sully wanting some free food and Bosco, Faith Sully and Davis arguing over who was better Hillary or Guilani. There were some good moments in that episode but it wasnt one of my favorite episodes.

SupermanNYC

[26]Jun 1, 2006
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:

Another episode that i didnt really like was Ohio, it just seemed like that whole episode centered around Sully wanting some free food and Bosco, Faith Sully and Davis arguing over who was better Hillary or Guilani. There were some good moments in that episode but it wasnt one of my favorite episodes.

the ending was good, when thery were leaving, and Kim says "damn, I love this job"

OTH_TW_lover

[27]Jun 2, 2006
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:

Another episode that i didnt really like was Ohio, it just seemed like that whole episode centered around Sully wanting some free food and Bosco, Faith Sully and Davis arguing over who was better Hillary or Guilani. There were some good moments in that episode but it wasnt one of my favorite episodes.

the ending was good, when thery were leaving, and Kim says "damn, I love this job"

Yeah that was one of the good moments in that episode

SupermanNYC

[28]Jun 2, 2006
    Are you checking the show out right now? They just showed "10-13"  thats the episode where Faith finds out that Bosco is sleeping with Cruz.  The second episode is "Letting go" I'm checking that one out right now.

OTH_TW_lover

[29]Jun 2, 2006

SupermanNYC wrote:
    Are you checking the show out right now? They just showed "10-13"  thats the episode where Faith finds out that Bosco is sleeping with Cruz.  The second episode is "Letting go" I'm checking that one out right now.

Yeah i watched the first two episodes this friday (even though i have already seen them many times), i had something else plan so i missed most of the third episode (the one where they take Sully to the Cabin to make him sober up). I really like the episode Letting go. I loved Jimmys line in that episode "If that guy’s not loaded, that’s one hell of a lousy parking job" and Carlos "Drive-thru plumbing supply store. I don’t know if that idea’s gonna catch on."

SupermanNYC

[30]Jun 2, 2006
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:

SupermanNYC wrote:
    Are you checking the show out right now? They just showed "10-13" thats the episode where Faith finds out that Bosco is sleeping with Cruz. The second episode is "Letting go" I'm checking that one out right now.

Yeah i watched the first two episodes this friday (even though i have already seen them many times), i had something else plan so i missed most of the third episode (the one where they take Sully to the Cabin to make him sober up). I really like the episode Letting go. I loved Jimmys line in that episode "If that guy’s not loaded, that’s one hell of a lousy parking job" and Carlos "Drive-thru plumbing supply store. I don’t know if that idea’s gonna catch on."

oh, ok, yeah the 3rd episode today was kind of touching to me, Sully's drinking problem and trying to get him on the right track. I must say this episode really had my eyes watering , I love it.

OTH_TW_lover

[31]Jun 2, 2006
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:

SupermanNYC wrote:
    Are you checking the show out right now? They just showed "10-13" thats the episode where Faith finds out that Bosco is sleeping with Cruz. The second episode is "Letting go" I'm checking that one out right now.

oh, ok, yeah the 3rd episode today was kind of touching to me, Sully's drinking problem and trying to get him on the right track. I must say this episode really had my eyes watering , I love it.

yeah that episode was really well done.

greengumballs

[32]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 6
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:

SupermanNYC wrote:

yeah that episode was really well done.

it sure was!

ThirdWatchLover

[33]Jun 12, 2006
    I would have to say all of the two part episodes and the one with Noble in it, I love that one. Faith and Bosco facing off with Cruz, thats Priceless!!

MercyDarkrose

[34]Jul 3, 2006
    • level: 2

Favorite Episode:  Honor, with all of the FD, their football game, and their little rivalry with 86.  OR, Purgatory, with the new FD guy (JD) and the fight with Cruz.

Hated Episode:  Anything that centered around FAITH.  God.. They had more shows dedicated to her than anyone else...  ESCPECIALLY that Abortion one.  That was terrible! 

ThirdWatchLover

[35]Jul 3, 2006
    MercyDarkrose wrote:

Favorite Episode: Honor, with all of the FD, their football game, and their little rivalry with 86. OR, Purgatory, with the new FD guy (JD) and the fight with Cruz.

Hated Episode: Anything that centered around FAITH. God.. They had more shows dedicated to her than anyone else... ESCPECIALLY that Abortion one. That was terrible!

I didn't like that one ether

YPRikku

[36]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 4

A Call For Help- What a great episode.

SupermanNYC

[37]Jul 22, 2006
    YPRikku wrote:

that episode was a filler, they showed the same scenes and was in the same area, how great was that, not great at all.

SistersP3

[38]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 9
    A call for Help - that was the creepy episode. 

SupermanNYC

[39]Jul 23, 2006
    SistersP3 wrote:
    A call for Help - that was the creepy episode.
    yep, the one were the guy cut his hand and Bosco and Monroe were trying to figure out what happen. At the end, he was takin in because they found his friend all stabbed up.

YPRikku

[40]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 4
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    YPRikku wrote:

that episode was a filler, they showed the same scenes and was in the same area, how great was that, not great at all.

IT WAS TO ME! This was my first time watching Third Watch..I had never seen it before..and I instantly fell in love..I've been watching it every morning at 4am now.