thirtysomething

ABC (ended 1991)

Thirtysomething Fan Reviews (4)

4.8
  • I use to love this show.

I remember I would try not to miss an episode when it come on Lifetime. I was so upset when they stop making more episodes. I still don't see it on TV. I still remember my final words: I'm going to get this show on tape (when movies were on tape then) whether I have to contact the boardcasting company myself. And know that you can get just about anything on DVD know a days I said to myself: Yes! This is so great! Now I can really get my show... So, now I'm just waiting for it to be released on DVD and I can't wait. I'll be the first one (if I can help it} to get a copy.

I believe this was a great show during the 80's because it showed how you can have a variety of friends know matter there life style and still be able for them all to be best or great friends. To be honest, I loved most of the 80's shows/movies during these times compared to now in the 2000's. I hate most of the shows or crap they put on TV now. Most of the shows don't have any good values or meaning at all or good quality. So, please "to all critics out there" please put "Thirtysomething" on DVD right away because it was and will always be a great show.

Thanks