This Is Us

Tuesday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 20, 2016 Returning Fall 2017

This Is Us Fan Reviews (6)

• This is THE BEST!

Its been a while since I've watched a tv drama and felt overwhelmed with emotions every time an ep aired. I simply LOVE this show and I'm so happy to hear there will be a second and third season!!! It's the #2 rated TOP show on TV let's make it #1!

Last ep I thought Mandy (her character) definitely was singing to her band-mate when she should have been looking at her husband. Very excited for the season finale!

Cheers!
  • Unbelievably fantastic

I am currently binging on this convinced me to try it. Cannot believe I didn't know about this. The very best thing I have seen in all the trash, obscenity, stupidity, ridiculous garbage that is filling the tv comes a story that is so compelling, engaging, superbly written AND performed by outstanding actors/acctresses. I am truly in awe!! THIS is ENTERTAINMENT!!!

• My Addiction

From the pilot episode I was hooked. The story line, the emotions, the characters all draw me in and keep me counting the days until the next episode. To watch the evolution of each character, their stories from past to present, their personal growth, it just has me in tears sometimes. I really hope this show goes on for a long time to come.
  • Emotional and well-written

I absolutely love this show and I was hooked from halfway through the pilot episode. The storylines are emotional and sometimes surprising. The actors are great. Even the child actors are talented, unlike so many shows nowadays. This show is just loving and funny and sometimes heartbreaking. I haven't felt so connected to fictional people in a long time. This is one of my favorite shows, ever, and definitely my favorite show of the fall 2016 season.
  • This is Us needs to be BELIEVABLE !

4.5
    Hard to watch. Extremely contrived, unrealistic show on so many levels of the 4 episodes I've watched. Painful, really!
  • Amazing show

Not much shows out there that make you go omg!!! this is my new favorite.