This Morning

Daily 10:30 AM on ITV Premiered Oct 03, 1988 In Season

cook567

This Morning Fan Reviews (5)

• KRYSTAL

LOVE THE CLEAR FURNITURE ON THE ALIEN SLOT WHO MAKES IT PLEASE ??? IVE INVESTIGATED ALIEN UFO S FOR 40 YEARS HAD CONTACT HAVE JUST TOLD THE USA TO TELL THE PUBLIC ABOUT THE ALIENS COMING HERE MAYBE WHY OBAMA VISITED THE POPE OF LATE ALSO OUR PHILLIP WAS HEAD OF CHINGFORD LONDON E 4 UFO CLUB ..

HE ALSO MET AN ALIEN AT HIS THURSDAY UFO LANDED IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE GROUNDS ALIENS UFO,S ARE EVERYDAY AFFAIR FOR MILLIONS OF PEOPLE BUT THE GOVERNMENT DONT WANT US TO KNOW THEY ARE NOT FULLY IN CHARGE OF OUR AIR SPACE
  • I find it impossible to place it in any category, unless 'magazine' is a category.

The programme is 'sort of' "Hello hits the airwaves" (with fewer celebrities) - the sort of programme that one 'reads' in the doctor's waiting room - snippets of interesting fluff with some useful and serious aspects sprinkled in. I've seen it hosted by Phil and Fern, but at the moment it's Eamonn and Ruth - all acceptable, likeable, easy-to-watch hosts. The show has never pretended to be deep and meaningful (though occasionally there are items that can be thus classified) - it is light entertainment that one can take or leave - as long as one of the headlines hasn't served to raise a particular item to 'compulsory viewing' status.

I rarely get to view it, which doesn't break my heart - but it does entertain me when I do watch it. A very good representative of whatever-the-genre-is!
  • This morning is a light entertainment programme quite unlike any other.

The programme contains a myriad of real life; celebrity gossip; fashion; gardening and cooking features. What defines the programme for me is the chemistry between the two main presenters Philip Scofield and Fern Britton. The programme on occasion has moved me to tears and I have found myself laughing along with the presenters. It is best described as like having two friends visit my lounge for two hours each morning. So why if I write such a favourable review do I rate the programme 8/10? It is not made in the same quality as programmes such as Prime Suspect and I don't worry if I'm out and haven't set the video to record it. It is what it is: a talk show which reaches out to people who are at home during a weekday. A thoroughly watchable programme.
  • Come back Richard & Judy!

This show is worse than ever. A daily mix of lifestyle topics, Z list interviews & gossip is guaranteed to make anyone reach for the TV remote or the front door. It keeps presenters Philip Schofield & Fern Britton in regular employment. Fern seems to be on flexi-time, having Fridays & school holidays off, what a role model for working mums! A pain in the butt for her employers I bet. They could probably get someone more full time at a fraction of her salary. Better still cancel the show and fill the void with an extension of the Jeremy Kyle show.
  • The best day time television programme that is seen on television. The show is aired daily, mon to friday at 10:30am to 12:30pm on ITV1, hosted by Fearn Britton and Phillip Schofield.

If i'm ever at home on a weekday, i always set my alarm clock for 10am, just so that when i'm cleaned up i'm just in time to see the beginning of this great show.
    Everyday, the show brings gossip, entertainment and laughs to, mostly women it has to be said, but alot of us men also watch it.
    This year was the first time it was aired over the summer holidays, hosted by Denise Van OUten and Richard Bacon, but not as successful as would usually be.
    The show was origonally presented by the over famous married couple Richard and Judy who left in 2002 to air their own show (Richard and Judy) on Channel 4.

Truely great television enetertainment.