Thomas The Tank Engine & Friends

Thomas & The Magic Railroad

Aired Weekdays 3:30 PM Jul 14, 2000 on ITV

7.2
  • Should have been better

It really could, just look on the internet and see what I mean...... I mean the movie made no sense due to Doug Lennox's character P.T. Boomer being cut from the movie. Bloody test audiences ruined the movie..... Boomer's removal just made Burnett Stone's existance in the movie meaningless like Russell Means put it. WTF is so scary about an elderly motorcyclist, compared to a big Diesel with a giant lumbering claw?

Plus the voices are mostly unfitting which is also the fault of the test audiences. Michael Angelis was a much more fitting James & Percy. Keith Scott fit Diesel 10's voice much more than Neil Crone. And poor John Bellis was screwed over by those morons, he sounded better as Thomas than Eddie Glenn. Patrick Breen was better as Dodge and Splatter as well.

I enjoyed the movie but had it turned out like it should have, it wouldnt have cost Britt Allcroft her job and Thomas wouldnt be owned by an arrogant conglomorate that cares more about money than the quality of the show.