Three Moons Over Milford

Pilot

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Aug 06, 2006 on ABC Family

7.7
  • Kind of Lifetimey for such a good show idea.

5.9
    Three Moons more or less dissapointed me to no end. Since I'm a teenaged guy, obviously ABC Family has no interest in what I have to say, so when I saw a preview for this show, I though 'hey, maybe this channel has something I'd like to watch for a change'. Then I just so happened to miss the pilot. iTunes later offered it for free, so I picked it up. All I can say is... it's very silly and different. The acting is all pretty much awful to the point where you are wondering whether or not it's on purpose. I mean, I really liked the concept. But the execution was just so average and the characters are all really annoying and stuck up, that I just didn't give a care whether or not that bratty girl at the end got thrown in jail or not. Another problem the show has is deciding whether or not it wants to be interesting, because half the time I was really getting bored with what was going on. I'll need to see more, but so far, it doesn't look promising.