Three Rivers Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Alex O'Loughlin...yummy!!

rmbigrig

[1]May 27, 2009
    • level: 1

When I saw the frist commercial on "Three Rivers" my eyes zoomed in on Alex. I love, love his work and cannot wait until the fall season to start.

I was/am an ardent fan of "Moonlight". It was totally sad when it didnt stay on CBS. I have it on DVD and watch when it's on Sci-fi. Oh and the

rest of the cast looks okay too

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

drose240

[2]May 27, 2009
    • level: 2
    Anything Alex does I will watch!

eleno_d

[3]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 8

I'm a big fan of Moolight too, I still think that it deserved a 2nd season .

I was waiting for his next work, he's so cute I like him since the first time I watched Moonlight and I'm hoping for this show to be great so we can see Alex for more than one season

MickFever

[4]Jun 23, 2009
    • level: 7

Moonlight Friday was family night in our house me and my 3 children all watched Mick and Beth. Last Friday when the promo came on for Three Rivers my son said " Look mom Mick is a doctor now". I hope this show draws us all in like Moonlight does. They can have the most amazing actors but if the story sucks no one is going to watch it. I wish Alex all the best, but I would rather have Moonlight back on and on another station.

Anna

ainav

[5]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 20
    Id consider watching this show just for him, as I was also a big Moonlight fan.. but the show doesnt really catch my eye.. I dont think I could watch another medical drama. But maybe.

DreamCruise

[6]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 13
    MickFever wrote:

Moonlight Friday was family night in our house me and my 3 children all watched Mick and Beth. Last Friday when the promo came on for Three Rivers my son said " Look mom Mick is a doctor now". I hope this show draws us all in like Moonlight does. They can have the most amazing actors but if the story sucks no one is going to watch it. I wish Alex all the best, but I would rather have Moonlight back on and on another station.

Anna

I agree. I watched Moonlight too. It'll be great to see Alex in something new, but CBS certainly isn't famous for churning out hits. I read somewhere that they've already had to change things in the series, like the doctor's scrubs, I guess they got laughed at.....not a good sign, lol. I guess we''ll see the results tonight

cmiley53

[8]Oct 11, 2009

I totally agree. The show is great and of course O'Loughlin is definitely Yummy. I was so upset when they canceled Moonlight. I am still baffled by that. The show was a hit so why did it get the boot. what was that about anyway?

Edited on 10/11/2009 8:25pm

KSC76

[9]Oct 20, 2009
    I really like the actor Alex,O'Loughlin but the series 3 rivers really sucks sorry.

mimisc2009

[10]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 9
    drose240 wrote:
    Anything Alex does I will watch!

Me too. Loved him in Moonlight and August Rush plus also loving him in Three Rivers - he's the only reason I watch it.

mylastchance

[11]Jan 9, 2010
    I agree with the individual who said Alec's popularity could be used in a much better way. I loved Moonlight and have rewatched every episode on SyFy. But Three Rivers is boring. I could only watch three episodes. Alec deserves a better well-written show or maybe bring Moonlight back.

jonnyfan

[12]Feb 23, 2010

Poor guy can't find a series that lasts. Hopefully he will have better luck with Hawaii Five-O in the fall.