Three Sheets

Tuesday 10:30 PM on Spike TV Premiered Jun 18, 2006 In Season

TimSpot

Three Sheets Fan Reviews (4)

• Phenomenal. Don't miss it. Need more! Zane is priceless, if he is making good money to do this, it's insane and good for him! (And he's apparently married, as evidenced by his wedding ring, so kudos to his wife for putting up with a character like him!)

This is has got to be one of the most enjoyable and absolutely hysterical shows I've ever watched. A friend of mine found it and told me about it, and when she described it; I have to admit that I was puzzled with how it could be enjoyable. But Zane is so funny and so engaging. I love it when he brings his crew into the "fun" sometimes; and his enthusiasm with whatever culture he happens to be experiencing. He jokes, but it never gets to the level of insulting anyone from the country he happens to be visiting. And hey, you can actually learn a thing or two while you're at it! Geography, history, culture -- it's a regular gold mine! I hope there are more episodes coming, and I'd love to know where Zane is going next; what a trip it would be to go on a pub crawl with this nut!
  • Since I found Three Sheets on MOJO, it has become my favorite show on tv.

Three Sheets is hilarious, maybe because I feel like host Zane is much like myself. But not only is the concept amazing (traveling the world and drinking with locals, learning their customs and acting like a fool), its just so damn entertaining. Zane obviously makes the show. But the production team helps make it flow excellently. The whole package of Zane out-drinking everybody he comes into contact with around the world, being completely willing to down anything they set in front of him, and do it all in a totally hilariously comedic manner makes it a gem of a show. I hope that the show continues on for many many years. The potential is definately there for Three Sheets to visit almost every country in the 'non-muslim' world (because the muslims don't drink, although Zane in a 'dry' country would be hilarious in itself) sets this show up to last for many seasons to come. Its the kind of show that makes you wish you could be there, partying with Zane because it looks like such a damn good time. Kudos to this awesome show and keep it up, Zane. Oh yea, and make sure to bring your buddy Steve on the show for a guest appearance so you can rip on him to his face!
  • A great, hilarious, and interesting show.

3 sheets is a great new show for me and my wife. The show is absolutely hilarious, as well as interesting. You get to see different parts of the world, their ethnic drinks,and rituals. Zane Lamprey is one of the funniest characters on tv today. From his friend monkey to his friends refenences from back home had me laughing the whole time. I'm definitely picking up a beer next time the show is on and playing his to his drinking rules. Love the show, keep them coming, i'll be tivo'ing it everytime it's played. It's just a really funny show!!!
  • Three Sheets is a funny and informative show about drinking. You learn about culture and drinks behind the natives. Just a great show!

I somehow found this show surfin the channels one night and I cought the Three Sheets Ireland episode. I was just cracking up. The show is interesting and informative. The little jokes and the funny faces Zane makes are just right on. The sound effects with the funny looks, sniffs and faces he makes after knocking back a bad shot are just right on the mark. I love the places that he goes too, very cultually rich. The is in Hi Def so the locations just look amazaing. The neon lights at night in these towns are just breath taking as he goes from pub to pub. I would love to have his job or tag along with him. I would buy this show on HD-DVD in a heart beat. So hint hint MOJO...theres a market here you need to tap into.