ThunderCats Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2012)

Pumyra version 2.0

srebak

[1]Dec 23, 2011
    • level: 18

As you all know, there is talk that Pumyra will be in this series as well, and this thread is about what some of us are expecting from this year's model of the character

Also, many fans (myself included) are hoping that she will be a new love interest for Lion-O. Of course, if by some miracle that this will be the case, some are probably thinking that it's not fair to make Pumyra a follow-up girl for Cheetara. To those fans, hear me out, perhaps Lion-O's crush on Cheetara was just that, a crush and a mere stepping stone to his journey to his real true love, which hopefully will be Pumyra.

On a similar note, what evidence supported Pumyra having a relationship to Ben-Gali, just curious?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ltcomstella

[2]Dec 31, 2011

where are people saying that pumyraand ben gali ?

'ito' in the originals pumyra, ben and lynkso/lynx-o/lynx-so where refugees / noblemen / not of thundercat royal lineage

and so survived together and always felt like out casts and not worthy of lion-o's respect till later in the show they became equals.

the characters in the 'remake' are mostly easy to recognise only in some of their clothing is different tigra/cheetarah

so as long as pumyra is brown fur with streaks of white and equally endowed as cheetarah i'm sold

looking on deviantart.com you can see some interesting fan art

RaizenYusuke

[3]Jan 22, 2012
    • level: 28
    They had Lynx-O already, so it does not surprise me that Pumyra would come, but the question is would she be a member of the Thundercats? She could just be in one episode. I admit I am a oddball, so I am hoping Willo or that space cop get intorduced into the new series nad become possible love interest for Lion-O.

ltcomstella

[5]Feb 16, 2012

willa of the tree dwelling maidens(forgett their official title)and Mandora the space police woman, (which was with out doubt the worst voice acting EVERwhen it came to these women )

i'd rather have pumyra as lion-o's love interest....

though i always did fancy willa lol

ltcomstella

[6]Apr 29, 2012

pumrya appears in the pit.. hawtness and bad ass

RaizenYusuke

[7]Jun 14, 2012
    I like her so far. My hopes is that she makes connections with the rest of the team besides Lion-O. It is pretty obvious Tygra does not like her. Panthro I think is netural at the moment. I think he likes her determination and warrior spirit, but not the infulence she has on Lion-O. Cheetara no idea how she feels. We haven't seen the two of them so much as talk. She seems like she does not like her for Lion-O. The kittens I can see them annoying her like they do Panthro, but in a good way.

frosty_ice

[8]Jun 16, 2012
    • level: 24

RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I like her so far. My hopes is that she makes connections with the rest of the team besides Lion-O. It is pretty obvious Tygra does not like her. Panthro I think is netural at the moment. I think he likes her determination and warrior spirit, but not the infulence she has on Lion-O. Cheetara no idea how she feels. We haven't seen the two of them so much as talk. She seems like she does not like her for Lion-O. The kittens I can see them annoying her like they do Panthro, but in a good way.

One thing is for certain, now that we know that she is working for Mumm-Ra I can see a really awesome character development, with her seeing how wrong she was, when she was brought back from the dead by Mumm-Ra to get revenge on Lion-O. I dare say that right now, all the ThunderCats hate her.

RaizenYusuke

[9]Jun 16, 2012
    Loved the finale. Never saw it coming. She was a great mole.

antdude

[10]Jun 17, 2012
    Not bad. We will see her again, but will there be a new season?