ThunderCats Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2012)

Reruns on [adult swim]

DBTrilogy100

[1]Sep 27, 2012
    • level: 7

Just like the title says, episodes will be airing on [adult swim]'s Toonami block at 2:30 AM! Sym-Bionic Titan will be airing reruns before it at 2:00, as well! Here is a link to the source:http://adultswimcentral.com/2012/09/26/toonami-news-the-block-extends-to-6-hours-adds-two-cn-action-titles/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twitter-publisher-main&utm_campaign=twitter

I had saw fans from other websites hoping this would happen and it looks like they were right! There are some fans who are hoping this will help the show's future, but there is no way of knowing for certain. In any case, I'm glad to see it back on the airwaves (reruns or not)!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MajLorne

[2]Sep 28, 2012
    • level: 21

Hem, so it seems instead of the whole block repeating at 3am-6am, the 'new' shows will take the first 3 hours and then 1 hr blocks of FMA Brotherhood, Ghost in the shell, and Cowboy bebop. I like it, but I did like how the shows reaired again especially being a backup in case the dvr for some reason didn't record the episode the first time. So I'm on the fence about the change.

Edited on 09/30/2012 12:31am

MarioDS01

[3]Oct 7, 2012
    • level: 12

It's nice Cartoon Network is rerunning the Thundercats show. But it would be even better if it would be on a much earlier time like maybe in the afternoon or Primetime, that way the younger audience could see it! What is wrong with the network? Hopefully it will happen eventually...

RaizenYusuke

[4]Jun 29, 2013
    • level: 28
    July 27th Thunder Cats and Titan are getting taken off the air and replaced by Sword Art Online and Big O, both anime.