ThunderCats

Song of the Petalars

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Aug 12, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• Song of the Petalars

Song of the Petalars was Perfect in every way and I was breathless at how Beautiful this episode was and it really payed homage to the original series. Slithe and his Lizard army were very formidable. and I thought it was awesome how there are different types with specialties. The Petalars were an amazing race of beings made of Petals I suppose, or Leaves maybe too, but what impressed me the most was their message and the lesson that Lion-o and the others learned. The Petalars were awesome characters and reminded me of Earth Fairies or just Earthy beings which had magic in some ways. Lion-o really had a lot of character growth and development and this episode, I believe, marks the point where he truly embraces his destiny as Lord of The ThunderCats. The ending of this episode was so awesome and surprising which only adds to the over all success of this episode and the series. I definitely have high expectations now after witnessing the cunning of the writers. I look forward to watching the next episode of The ThunderCats!!!!!!!!!