Thundercats Forums

(ended 1989)

WHY did they "push" SNARF?

SharanMcQuack

[1]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 11

Ok, so I watch the second dvd and the weird thing about it was it had a lot of episode that TRIED to make a hero out of SNARF.

I had delevoped conventient abnesia (forgetten because I didn't want to remember) about him.

When I tried to rember, I remembered him as an annoying coward and weakling and comedy relief.

So why did they push him?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

davsul

[2]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 10
    I know what you mean! I got soooo sick of Snarf! I wish Mummra would have wiped him out!

Streeca

[3]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 15
    Lol, haters.
    I, for one, love Snarf. My lady and i even named our kitten after him. I think the purrrpose of those episodes where he's made the hero is to show kids that every person can make a difference. So if a kid feels like the snarf {small, weak, doesn't know everything} in a world full of thundercats {adults, older/stronger/smarter kids, et c}, he'll be like "Hey, but Snarf is just like me, and he still saved the whole bunch that time!"

I actually have the opposite problem with the kittens. They're not give enough heroic roles, and are too often shows as if they were one person. We need MOAR WilyKit.

Blk_rse88

[4]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 15
    WTF!! Are you serious?!?!?!?! Snarf sucks balls. I mean, he really knew how to take a pair to the face. I feel like punching a wall everytime I hear his voice. And what kid would be like 'hey I'm like Snarf'. Thats like saying 'I'm a worthless piece of crap that should do the world a favor and kill myself.'

Thats a bad influence on kids if you ask me.

loki_lenor

[5]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 6
    i agree , i mean when you look up to people ( or in this case characters) you are suppose to pick strong, intelligent,courageous individuals NOT SNARF!!!! a weak spine less Fuked up house cat who has been castrated...Snarff is the reason i wont buy a thunder cats season( in fear of hearing his voice) lol sooooooo FUK SNARF!!!!

GavinGibbons

[6]May 12, 2008
    • level: 29
    i liked snarf as the comic releif of the show but not as a hero

raven_blue

[7]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 4
    ofcourse he isn't any hero. he's sometime fun to watch but sometime he could be real boring, specially when he does the kid jokes. but i guess i used to like him when i was a kid.