Thundercats

Lion-O's Anointment First Day: Trial of Strength

Aired Daily 5:00 PM Nov 12, 1985 on

• me and you

7.8
    ja tava a procura de um site assim ao tempo pa poder ver todos os episodios k nunca vi desta serie e mesmo bue bom recordar os velhos tempos knd eu era gaiato e via esta serie e agora mais velho tou km a opurtunidade de vela ota x mas desta x completa com todos os episodios e series completas.venha la kem vier esta serie e mais umas kantas foram as lmelhores series dos anos 80 e nada nem ninguem nk mudara isso.fikem todos bem e deixem agora la ir matar velhas saudades desta serie k me acompanhou parte da minha infancia.:)
  • To prove himself worthy of the title Lord of the Thundercats, Lion-O must face each one of the Thundercats alone and unarmed. His first opponent is Panthro.

I remember the Anointment Trials from my youth and I always thought this was one of the best Thundercats episodes ever.

It's a neat concept having Lion-O prove that he is he lord of the Thundercats by having face his friends alone and unarmed. And since Lion-O must also follow a map, viewers get to see a whole lot of the landscape and dangers of Third Earth. The Vortex was really neat, and it is used again in later episodes. The Crabmen are interesting too.

The battle between Panthro and Lion-O is great. I think it's one of the classic moments of the series, and the animation is excellent.

This is an episode that simply cannot be missed.