Tia & Tamera

E! (ended 2013)

Chansep2010

Tia & Tamera Fan Reviews (4)

• An Audience Pleaser

My daughters(25 and older) and I have a show to watch together. It shows women with style, talent, independence, and intelligence. The storylines dealing with family and career issues are ones we all can relate to, not over the top tv drama. We love the fashion and makeup choices, too. My girls will buy some items similar to what was shown.
  • LOVIN' THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM REALLY ENJOYING YOUR SHOW. YOU LADIES ARE SO DOWN TO EARTH AND FUNNY!!! TIA, CREE IS SUCH A HANDSOME LITTLE BOY. TAMERA, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LADIES.

S. DUNN

PINE BLUFF, AR
  • it is all good in sister hood

i think that is good to see the 2 girls that mostly been their throught out peoples child hood . i think that this show is a good way to keep up these 2 good sisters also i am happy for tia and her new family member her cree and i am also happy for tamara and her new husband.!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OMG Tia is so not cool

I grew up watching Tia and Tamera in the earlier days but now that they are doing their new show and I heard the comment of Tia asking Tamera if she was jealous of her singing. I am a good judge of character, It's obvious that Tia wants Tamera to be envious of her but the truth is that Tamera is a mature grown woman who keeps it real. She has nothing to be jealous of because she has it going on herself. Sorry Tia, shame on you. Sorry to burst your bubble but that was not cool of you to say about your sister. Im sure she wants to sing but she is classy enough to truly be happy for you and doesn't want to take the spotlight unlike some people. From a score of 1 to 10. I give Tamera a 10 for class. Keep it real girl!