Til Death

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 02, 2009 on FOX

6.8
  • Yikes.

4.2
    It was nearly a year ago when the last episode of Til Death aired. Myself, along with plenty of other anxious fans longed for its return, and I think I can speak for everybody when I say this was a massive disappointment.

For every good line, there's about 10 bad ones. Cathy Yuspa and Josh Goldsmith, the brains behind The King of Queens should be ashamed of themselves for churning out an episode this poor.

The only real highlight was Doug, who can be a great character and provide some of the off-beat humor JB Smoove did last season. Let's just hope they don't screw it up.
  • Ally returns from a trip to Ecuador -along with her new "husband", Doug. Ally and Doug decide park their old crappy camper in Eddie & Joy's backyard, and completely ruin Eddie's plans for installing a Jacuzzi. Joy & Eddie plot to break them up for good.

I'm torn..... I'm really glad that this show is back on. This episode was funny, but I'm hoping it will get a little better. Last season was a disappointment so I'm hoping to see some more improvement. Also, I'm bummed they changed Ally's character again and the Woodcocks aren't coming back either. The main premise of the show was the difference between newlyweds and an old married couple -- the Woodcocks being gone totally changes the show. This first episode was funny and I will continue to watch with the hope of it getting better -- like it was in the 1st and 2nd season. So, if you watch this episode or even the season and you don't find it funny, I strongly recommend to watch the first two seasons, they won't disappoint!!