Til Death

The Buffer

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Dec 25, 2009 on FOX

7.2
  • How can they get away with this?

2.5
    I am not an american citizen, and in my country this show is not available on Fox. So I rely on the good ol' internet for my 'Til Death "fix". So, the last couple of seasons I got really confused with the storyline and all the cast changes, I thought to myself "maybe I'm downloading it wrong..." (yes, in my country it's not yet a felony to download copyrighted material). Then I decided to check Tv.com, and I was surprised to find out that there was no mistake. Apparently, the producers of this show are just retarded, it's as simple as that. This show has become cancer, and it should be canceled before it further hurts its fans.
  • Inconsistency.

FOX finally aired some Til Death for the first time in months. Unfortunately, it was up against basketball, football, and Christmas Day. Not only that, but episodes were aired out of order. In 2008 we met Kenny who was living with the Starks, yet now, nearly in 2010, we're just discovering why he is moving in with them? How does that make sense?

This episode was pretty much a mess, and it really is sad to see comedic greats like JB Smoove and Brad Garrett and the producers of The King of Queens with their names attached to this product.