TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Tim Gunn's Guide to Style Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on BravoBetween Seasons

Opinions?

bballmegan22

[1]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 30
    I thought it was a pretty descent show. I think Veronica kind of ruins it though because Tim Gunn is the man, and she is just kindo of there. What do you guys think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mel0

[2]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 4
    I agree, Veronica Webb "supermodel" (*gag) sucks. She has no personality, never smiles, and she's not even good looking. BRAVO GET A NEW CO-HOST!! Tim is fabulous but she is just awful.

deleter22

[4]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 3
    Didnt like the show. Like a lot of people i dont like webb too much either(I may be the only one here; but who the hell is veronica webb?). And no shes not pretty(like 80% of models already) but thats besides the point. The show is pretty lame. To be honest i dont think veronica webb OR gunn should be giving advice on how to dress.

LikeFineWine

[5]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 8
    oooch. . . i really like the show. . .i like Tim. . . .i like Veronica. . .as far as format, i like it better than What Not To Wear. . . although I love Stacy & Clinton

whoozee

[6]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 1
    I loved the show and I especially love Tim Gunn. He is one of the kindest men I've ever seen. He approaches the style challenged women with such care and diplomacy. He realizes some of them are feeling fragile and vulnerable so he's very mindful of this. Love the format of the show as well, especially the computer part, where the women can see what they're doing wrong. Sorry but Veronica Webb is dull and rarely smiles. She adds nothing and sorry again but she is hard to look at. Can't believe she ever modeled and yes I know who she is. She wears little eye makeup and just looks tired. Some eyeliner and a bit darker lipstick (in the right color) might help her, but I 'm not sure. I would really like to see a model who was more effervescent, fun and caring. A model who shows more emotion and is more nurturing. I believe that would greatly enhance the show. Overall the show was touching because of Tim Gunn. What an amazing, affable and gracious man he is. Wish we were related. I bet he's fun to party with

gypsygirls

[7]Sep 22, 2007
    I liked the show to. BUT.... I would like more information on the shows web site on where to buy to clothes seen and helpful hints. Also it would be nice to see Veronica Webb smile a little more. Her input on proper undergarments was interesting and I found very helpful. I dont think Tim would be comfortable shopping for those items. :

HollyD221

[8]Jun 12, 2008
    i like the show. Tim is great. I think he gives great helpful advice although I was waiting for him to snap--"ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN UGLY CAPRIS!!!!!!" hehehe I couldnt do it thats for sure. I dont mind Veronica although sometimes she looks undone - didnt she have on a sweat suit with no make up or am I thinking of someone else? She doesnt come off as very spunky but who would you put in her spot?? No posh spice please

macspanishfly

[9]May 19, 2010

Totally agree! Can someone PLEASE help Venica Webb choose the right shade of foundation!!!! I can't watch the show just because I'm so disturbed my her horrible makeup. May sound crazy but I've been a professional makeup artist for 13 years and it's beyond me how TV shows hire such BAD makeup artists.

Edited on 05/19/2010 8:27pm