Tim Gunn's Guide to Style

Thursday 10:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Sep 06, 2007 Between Seasons

Tim Gunn's Guide to Style Fan Reviews (6)

7.3
  • Almost there. Tim Gunn is kind and creative and informative. The show feels a little long. Veronica has got to go! but she adds nothing to the conversation and looks a little crazy from her surgery.

I'd like to see a little more info on common mistakes women make with clothes, hair, etc. and more hair options for each style (what if you have NO time and your hair looks crazy - how can I update my ponytail - can I wear a headband in a flattering way?)

I'd like to see slightly more realistic clothing for a stay-at-home mom and those of us who don't want to iron or dry clean clothing a lot. Button-down shirts are great, but not always practical.

Also, who on earth run errands in a spaghetti-strap dress and pumps? Sorry, we may have been "slobified" but we still need easy and comfortable. Veronica is a zombie. For a show that instructs women on self-improvement, Veronica is no example. She's just a clothes hanger.

I want two interesting, dynamic hosts who have some chemistry with each other. No models - who can connect with that? Couldn't they find someone like a younger Meredith Vieira someone who has an actual life and job?

Finally, how about some rules to end the show - do's and dont's with photos?