Time of Your Life Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

Time of Your Life on DVD?

confusedboy24

[1]Feb 1, 2006
    • level: 17
    Since we know its not coming out soon or even if it is so I think we should do something like plead to Sony Pictures to release it since it only did have one season it wouldn't cost them that much to make it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvfan_25

[2]Jun 3, 2006
    • level: 2
    Maybe with the success of "Ghost Whisperer" the show may eventually come out on dvd? That's what happened with "Significant Others" starring Jennifer Garner. Then again, Jennifer also starred in "Time of Your Life". I hope it does come out eventually 'cause I loved this show.

confusedboy24

[3]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 17
    More likely they are comparing it the the sales of PO5 since they do own the rights to both. So far PO5 isn't really doing great in DVD sales it took 1 full year for season 2 to come out.

Bigmac128

[4]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 4
    Somebody actually liked this show? It's been over six years since the show last aired, so I can't believe anyone is still talking about it. The show was cancelled during its first season due to very poor ratings, and unlike My So Called Life and Freaks and Geeks, this show was not critically praised by anyone. Fox tried to air the remaining first year episodes during the summer, but the ratings were still so poor that the network cancelled those plans after the particularly depressing episode in which Molly was killed. I'm convinced that network executives were so put off by this episode that they demanded the show be taken off the air. The title of this show was one of the most misleading titles in TV history. Every episode was depressing and nobody was having the time of their life. Please don't hold your breath waiting for this show to come out on DVD. If shows like The Wonder Years, Ed, and Boston Public haven't come out yet on DVD, this show has little or no chance of coming out, either.

ronald33

[5]Sep 24, 2011
    • level: 2

I'm going to take matters into my own hands and put this show on YouTube. It's FAIR USE since it cannot possibly impact the copyright holder's

marketing plans.

These kinds of "orphaned" shows are mainly of interest to Jennifer Love Hewitt collectors.