Time Trax

(ended 1994)

Time Trax Fan Reviews (9)

7.9
  • People were still toying with the idea of sci-fi in prime-time, and "time-cop" Darien Lambert's fish-out-of-water character and his pursuit of seeking justice on criminals of the future in our present day made this show unique and interesting.

The unfortunate demise of this show came all too prematurely. It was a creative spin on "Time Cop" and made for TV. It was a great show that in my household, we watched it as a family. I blame its departure on the now age-old routine of shifting time slots by networks giving viewers a hard time of keeping up to watch it, resulting in plummetting ratings and finally, the dread TV axe. Dale Midkiff was fabulous - he's was hot then and still is. It's unfortunate too that actors like him and Michael T. Weiss (of Pretender fame) both hit the big time in major TV roles, only to be cast aside and never really seen again, with the exception of occasional, off-the-radar cameos elsewhere. Major talents wasted. This one will always be one of my favourites and one I definitely consider a precursor to the success of sci-fi in mainstream audiences. We're still trudging along, but sci-fi is getting big!