Time Warp Trio

Me Oh Maya

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Oct 01, 2005 on NBC

• The trio warps back to Chichen Itza, Mexico and when the basketball goes through the ring, they become celebrities.

This is a pretty good episode. It all starts with Joe and Fred playing "horse" while Sam is keeping score when they warp to Chichen Itza. A few minutes later, the ball warps to the same location and bounces into the ring that just happens to be sideways. Because of that, Kakapupahet wants to sacrifice the boys. Chun then rescues them from the tree that the jaguar is supposed to kill them from. After learning about the history of the ball-playing twins (who happen to look like Joe and Fred), the trio challenges Kakapupahet to a game of Mayan ring ball on the day of the Vernal Equinox and the boys win.
  • Coolness sundae with a dollop of chuckle!

The gang is playing ringball this time! For those of you who don't know what's so funny about kakapupahet, It's that his name is pronounced kaka-poo poo-head! Oh, and I liked the girl. She's kinda like a charecter I made up exept she's from a diffrent time zone and is human (The charecter I made up is a living ventriliquist's dummy.).