Time Warp Trio

Tut Tut

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Jul 30, 2005 on NBC

• The trio warps to Egypt unexpectedly since The Book is not in the same room as them.

This is another beautiful installment of Time Warp Trio. The trio mysteriously warps to Egypt by an unknown force. Many things happen to them while they are there from meeting Hatsnat to getting framed, from meeting Thutmose 3 to having Fred being considered a king, and from meeting a new character to almost getting mummified alive. So anyway, while they are at a dinner party in Egypt, they run into a new character. That's right everyone! We are introduced to Anna who is Joe's little sister. After figuring out what happened (she took The Book and The Book no longer works which we later find out is because Anna dropped it off a pyramid.), Joe pretty much gets angry that she touched The Book. To add insult to injury, he is also mad that Anna went into his room. Then, we find out that Anna is apparently better at using The Book than Joe is since she knows about the transporter page and she mentions that she read a page that ends up saving the boys from being mummified.