Timon & Pumbaa

The Lion King

Aired Weekdays 1:00 PM Jun 15, 1994 on Toon Disney

• I can swear that this is one of disney's greatest projects. :)

This movie was Awesome! and not to mention the first disney movie i got. (next to Pocahontas and The little mermaid).Timon and Pumbaa were so funny,Simba was one cool kitty,and the music was beautiful! my fave songs were,Can you feel the love tonight,I just can't wait to be king, and Hakuna matata ofcorse! The second movie was pretty cool too!I will remain a TLK fan 4ever! :)
  • Good series and fabulous movie :)

The lion King is a very Good, Funny, Exciting, and Wonderful movie. Simba,Nala,Timon, and Pumbba Were my faves. :D Simba was a bit of a How shall I put this? A kitty cat at first? But he learned that Scar was a bad king and Simba went back to the pride lands. My Favorte part was when Timon did the hula. That part was the best! Well, I don't know what else to write about this movie but it was simply a wonderful one. :) :) :) :) :)
  • The first Lion King was very good.

I thought that the very first Lion King film that came out in about 1997 was very good. The song that Elton John did was very good as well. The Lion King 1 is much better than the other 2 films they did because it shows you Simba growing up. The bit where Simba Dad dies is very sad but it gets happier where Simba meets Timon & Pumba. Then Simba's girlfriend comes and tells him to go back to Pride Rock as he is going to be king. At the end Simba's new baby is born and I also the Afraican song at the start when Simba is born.