Favourite Episode

Spinningwheels

[1]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 7

What is your favourite episode of the series?

Mine is "Taking the Plunge" in Season 1. It just shows how good a friend Timothy can be. And also has an episode with Claude, a suspected Bully being rather friendly and grateful to the star. Something that I never thought was possible until I saw this episode a few days ago.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 66
    Where'd you see the episode exactly? Do you live somewhere other than the U.S.? Because I didn't think this show was still airing on any U.S. network. Or is this one of the ones available on DVD?

Anyway, it's hard to choose a single-favorite story (and yes, story, because an episode constitutes two stories), but possibly "The Taketombo," which was one of the first stories I saw (on a DVD release) and I really enjoyed it. Possibly also "Read Me a Story" and "Shy Charles."

Spinningwheels

[3]Nov 12, 2007
    Its on Treehouse TV sometime, that's where I saw it. I can't remember what time or day, but I remember the episode. It's also on Knowledge Network in British Columbia at around 5:00pm Pacific Time

agent_0042

[4]Nov 13, 2007
    In other words, you're in Canada. You guys get all the good stuff. I'll add those networks into the show summary when I update it.

Spinningwheels

[5]Nov 13, 2007

I've found out all the showtimes for Knowledge network, they're 15 minutes long from 5:00pm and are scheduled Monday-Friday. (Time is Pacific Time). They're also on Treehouse TV at 5:30am Pacific Time (On Tuesdays) and on Saturday they're on at 10:00am and 3:30pm for half an hour. (Pacific Time)

The next time my favourite episode is on on Knowledge Network is December 19th. It's a month away, but I think it'll be worth the wait. Here's the full schedule for Knowledge Network: (I won't give the Treehouse TV schedule because it's horribly confusing)

http://tvschedule.knowledgenetwork.ca/knsch/KNDailyPage.jsp?dayDate=

Spinningwheels

[6]Nov 13, 2007
    It's also on Treehouse on Sundays at 9:00am Pacific time for half an hour.

agent_0042

[7]Nov 13, 2007
    Fantastic info, thanks. I'll add it all to the show summary. It's of no use to me, since I live in the U.S., but fortunately, I have all the episodes on tape.

Spinningwheels

[8]Nov 14, 2007
    It also turns out that I like "Shy Charles" too. Timothy is a great friend and Charles also plays his part to rescue Timothy out of the closet (It lock itself when the door shuts). I think this episode is my second favourite!

Vipper_devil

[9]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 15

My favorite story would be "Forever friends" It gives out a really good message that even if friends are busy it doesn't mean that they don't like you anymore. Which is what most little kids think of if they don't get to hang around with their friends everyday.