Timothy Goes to School

Measuring Up / Lost and Found

Aired Unknown Sep 14, 2001 on PBS

• Another great installment.

Measuring up and Lost and found were two great episodes that I really enjoyed watching. The characters and plot twists were really good which leads to many off screen questions.

"Measuring up" was a really good episode for Charles. It was nice to see how excited he was to be growing up though it was kind of sad to find out that he was still the smallest child in Mrs. Jenkin's class. This episode also held a great plot twist for Doris and her height especially when the episode leads back to Doris's life at home.

Lost and Found was the better of the two episodes, and was a great episode which dealt with Yoko. At the beggining we find out about Yoko's grandparents and their hobbies out in Japan. There was also quite a bit of conflict in this episode when Yoko's precious antique dolls went missing with no trace. It was sad to see the class search and find no trace, leaving Yoko to believe some one had taken them. I was glad to see everything turn out ok. All though this episode really had a poor ending with no true answer to who had really taken the dolls.