Timothy Goes to School

PBS (ended 2001)

Timothy Goes to School Fan Reviews (7)

6.8
  • This show is really good

This show is really good
  • This show is so cool

I love this show its very educational and it teaches people all new lessions about friendship.The main character is so nice and his friends are so nice aswell.If something goes wrong for me i watch this show to help me with my problem!Love the show and they should do a comeback except they can be in 1st or 2nd grade.
  • This is a really good show that should be brought back.

This is a great show with really good characters. I like the way the characters have a lot of depth for their personalities (especially for a kids show). I also like the way the show makes you really fell sorry, mad or happy at the characters. The show has good humor and the storylines are really good. The way friendships and rivalry’s are portrayed on this show is also very well done. The theme song is probably the best I’ve ever heard. Timothy Goes to School is an excellent show that deserved more than 26 episodes and should be brought back.
  • My personal favorite as a child. Each episode is an adventure, focusing on different children in a classroom full of fun, friendship and love.

Timothy Goes to School is about a group of students (animals) and their adventures going to Kindergarten at Hilltop School.
    This show is extremely believeable. Even though the cast is animals, this show is filled with fun, friendship and love. Each episode has a classic lesson, teaching us the importance of respect and friendship.
    I used to enjoy singing along to their 'anthem'. It was hard to choose a favorite character when almost each of them posessed a heart of gold.
    The songs in the show are catchy, upbeat and easy to clap to.
    Though the title of the show implies that Timothy is the main character, he isn't. Most of the episodes *are* based on him.
    "It's a brand new day so come on and play in the world thats waiting for you it's about to begin, so come on in. There's so much to do at school. And you can do anything if you try, with friends like Timothy by your side. It's a new adventure. It's a brand new day. Anything can happen, when Timothy goes to school" (anthem: when we laugh and we play. Welcome to this brand new day").
  • A great PBS animated kids program.

This is truly a great animated kids show. I enjoy watching it over and over and over again. I can watch the same episode 2 or 3 times in a row just so I can catch things that I might have missed. I think I have all of the episodes recorded and I watch them whenever there is nothing good on TV. It is always entertaining to me. I will also have my friends and family watch the episodes with me and try and get them hooked. So far everyone has because it is that good of a show. Look for it on the air or come over to my house and watch my DVD's.
  • Timothy Goes To School is one of the best childrens' shows I've seen in a long while.

Based on the books by Rosemary Wells, it follows the adventures of a racoon named Timothy and his kindergarten pals as they play and learn somthing new everyday. It's nice that each episode revolves around a different character in different ways. Personally, I love this show and wish that they would bring it back.

It's nice to see the friendships, the trials, tribulations and fun that these adorable characters go through everyday with the help of their kindergarten teacher Mrs Jenkins.
    As the song says, everyday there's a new adventure and it's true with this fantastic childrens' show. It really encourages children to learn new things.
  • There's a new adventure, in everything we do. Anything can happen, so read my review!

Kindergarten-the first, and possibly the best and most memorable, year of your academic career and your life. Timothy Goes to School addresses issues that would arise even with young children at an early age and how they try to solve such problems with perseverance and teamwork. Adding in both slight humor and education, Timothy Goes to School is an enjoyable show the whole family will enjoy.
QUBO