Tiny Toon Adventures Forums

FOX (ended 1993)

Crossover Fan Made Quotes

kitendoc

[10761]Jun 3, 2013
    • level: 24
    Shadow looked at this.

Shadow: I'm very proud of you, Shining Armor. Maybe there might be a good future for you.

Shadow used Chaos Control to disappear.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tkerekes13

[10762]Jun 8, 2013
    • level: 28

kitendoc wrote:
    Shadow looked at this. Shadow: I'm very proud of you, Shining Armor. Maybe there might be a good future for you. Shadow used Chaos Control to disappear.
    Later on, Applejack was just getting into bed when Big Macintosh came up to her.

Big Mac: So, uh, what's this thing with you and li'l Applebloom?

Applejack was somewhat perplexed by Big Mac's choice of longer sentences.

Applejack: What thing?

Big Mac: You know, all of a sudden, you two have been doin' more things together.

Applejack: Oh, that. Well, I just got this feelin' that we should be hangin' out together more, and now I feel better.

Big Mac: Well, it sure is weird.

Applejack: What's weird about it?

Big Mac: I don't really know exactly. I mean, you two never used to do it a lot before, and now you two have been doin' it a lot lately. I just wanna know what it means.

Applejack: Well, I just wanna show her how much I really love her and care for her. I know I've learned to become a better big sister eversince our first ordeal with Zecora and I still love her even after the whole Gabby Gums incident because I forgave her, and I know you still love her, too, Big Mac.

Big Mac: Eeyup. Besides, even I forgave her after such a stunt.

Applejack: I know.

Big Mac: At any rate, I might like to show our little sister how much I love and care for her, too, just as you have just shown me.

Applejack: Well, that's all there is to it.

Big Mac: Eeyup. (pause) 'Night, sis.

Applejack: 'Night, Big Mac.

Big Mac left and Applejack went to sleep.

The next morning, at Princess Celestia's castle, Princess Celestia was having everything ready for the arrival of Princess Eilonwy.

Princess Luna: It sure is busy around here, big sister.

Princess Celestia: Yes, little sister, Princess Eilonwy from Prydain will be here any minute. (to a unicorn servant polishing a statue) Will the statues be ready in time?

Unicorn servant: Oh, yes, your highness. They're coming right along.

Princess Celestia: Well, hurry. Any moment, she will be here.

(Kitendoc, PLEASE respond to this; also, the dialogue between Applejack and Big Mac was inspired by dialogue from "The Brave Little Toaster". By the way, have you ever seen Disney's "The Black Cauldron"?)

Edited on 06/08/2013 6:03am

kitendoc

[10763]Jun 8, 2013
    (Not really)

Shadow looked at his check list to find one more thing on his list. "Tell Celestia she has a lot to think about."

Shadow: Maybe I'll tell her that after the princess' visit.

Twilight: I take you still don't trust Celestia, huh? If it will make you feel better, I'll tell her she has a lot to think about. It would be fitting if I told her that once the visit is over.

Shadow: Fair enough.

Tkerekes13

[10764]Jun 8, 2013

kitendoc wrote:
    (Not really) Shadow looked at his check list to find one more thing on his list. "Tell Celestia she has a lot to think about." Shadow: Maybe I'll tell her that after the princess' visit. Twilight: I take you still don't trust Celestia, huh? If it will make you feel better, I'll tell her she has a lot to think about. It would be fitting if I told her that once the visit is over. Shadow: Fair enough.
    (Well, I suggest you check it out. It reminds me a bit of the Legend of Zelda games. Plus, Princess Eilonwy is quite unlike most other Disney princesses.)

Meanwhile, Princess Luna was out on the balcony keeping watch for the arrival of Princess Eilonwy. Just then, she spotted a chariot pulled by pegasi flying down toward the castle. Riding in the chariot was a pretty young human girl with blue eyes, blonde hair from her head to her buttocks, black band on the back of her hair, pink dress with dark violet bodice and white sleeves, white petticoat and black shoes. This was Princess Eilonwy. Princess Luna recognized her and ran back inside.

Princess Luna: Big sister! Princess Eilonwy has arrived!

Princess Celestia: Ah, excellent! Come, little sister, let's give her a warm royal welcome!

Princess Luna nodded in affirmation and the two princesses flew down to the entrance hall to welcome the young human princess. Princess Eilonwy had just made her way out of the chariot.

Eilonwy: Thank you kindly for the ride.

The pegasi nodded and flew off with the chariot. Eilonwy then approached the doors and knocked on them. A royal fanfare sounded as the doors opened to reveal the two pony princesses standing before her. Eilonwy smiled and approached them graciously.

Celestia: Welcome, Princess Eilonwy. I presume you know who we are?

Eilonwy: Yes, I do. You're Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. It's such an honor to finally meet you two. I've heard so many wonderful things about you.

Celestia: Yes, I'm sure you have.

Luna: We've heard so much about you, too, Eilonwy. We are honored to have you here as a guest.

The pony princesses and the young human princess bowed to each other.

(Kitendoc, PLEASE respond to this; also, Eilonwy has a British accent.)

Edited on 06/08/2013 6:50pm

kitendoc

[10765]Jun 8, 2013
    Twilight Sparkle introduced herself to the princess.

Tkerekes13

[10766]Jun 8, 2013

kitendoc wrote:
    Twilight Sparkle introduced herself to the princess.
    Twilight: It's an honor to meet you, Princess Eilonwy. Did you have any trouble finding Canterlot?

Eilonwy: Oh, no, not at all. Those pegasi were very generous to give me a ride. Anyway, I've heard some great things about you and your friends, and how you recently became a princess.

Twilight: That's great.

Shining Armor and Princess Cadence walked up to Eilonwy.

Shining Armor: Welcome, Eilonwy. I'm Twilight's brother, Shining Armor.

Cadence: And I'm his wife, Princess Cadence.

Eilonwy: I'm pleased to meet you two as well.

Twilight: Wow, big brother, I didn't expect to see you here!

Shining Armor: Celestia invited us to meet Eilonwy as well.

Twilight: And Cadence!

Cadence: Twilight!

Twilight and Cadence approached each other and once more recited the old nursery rhyme from their youth, along with the dance they always did to it.

Twilight and Cadence: (in unison) Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake!

Clap your hooves and do a little shake!

Twilight and Cadence both giggled as they finished.

Eilonwy: What's that?

Twilight: Oh, that's just how we greet each other.

Cadence: Yeah, it's an old nursery rhyme we used to do when I used to foalsit Twilight.

Eilonwy: (smiling) Oh, how charming.

(Kitendoc, PLEASE respond to this; also, please do NOT have Eilonwy leave yet.)

kitendoc

[10767]Jun 8, 2013
    Twilight: Yeah, it's something that Cadence and I know.

Twilight looked at Celestia.

Tkerekes13

[10768]Jun 8, 2013

kitendoc wrote:
    Twilight: Yeah, it's something that Cadence and I know. Twilight looked at Celestia.
    Twilight: Celestia...

Celestia: Yes, Twilight?

Twilight: There's something that I wish to discuss with you.

Celestia: What is it?

Twilight: Well, it's just that... well, I...

Suddenly, Twilight began to cry softly.

Shining: Twily, what's the matter?

Twilight: (crying) I just... I just...!

Twilight began to cry even harder. She ran up to Celestia and hugged her (Celestia's) legs as if she (Celestia) were her (Twilight's) own mother. Twilight cried bitterly as she buried her face on Celestia's hooves. Celestia felt so uncomfortable that she didn't even know whether to sympathize with Twilight or be angry with her.

(Kitendoc, PLEASE respond to this; also, I'm giving you full permission to have Twilight tell Celestia that she has a lot to think about.)

Edited on 06/08/2013 6:53pm

kitendoc

[10769]Jun 8, 2013
    Twilight: Why didn't you defeat Chrysalis?! Why did you forget about the lesson of standing up to your friends?! You never cared about Cadence or me! You just wanted everything to be perfect but you forgot to take account about Cadence's sudden change in personality! I knew that Cadence wasn't herself because she didn't recognize the secret handshake that we did when I was little! All I'm saying is that you were a horrible friend then and you never said that you were sorry in front of everypony! So until you fix that big mistake you have done, you have a lot to think about!

Twilight ran off, pushing Celestia away from her.

Cadence: Twilight, wait! *follows her*

Tkerekes13

[10770]Jun 8, 2013

kitendoc wrote:
    Twilight: Why didn't you defeat Chrysalis?! Why did you forget about the lesson of standing up to your friends?! You never cared about Cadence or me! You just wanted everything to be perfect but you forgot to take account about Cadence's sudden change in personality! I knew that Cadence wasn't herself because she didn't recognize the secret handshake that we did when I was little! All I'm saying is that you were a horrible friend then and you never said that you were sorry in front of everypony! So until you fix that big mistake you have done, you have a lot to think about! Twilight ran off, pushing Celestia away from her. Cadence: Twilight, wait! *follows her*
    (Wow. Just wow. I didn't really expect to see Twilight come on that strongly about the whole wedding thing. I know I still feel bad for her, but in defense of Celestia, Shining Armor, and Twilight's friends, it's quite safe to assume that they all apologized to Twilight one by one offscreen at some point, eventhough Applejack herself did apologize on behalf of everypony who didn't believe Twilight. Plus, regarding the smile that Twilight gave after Celestia told her that she had a real wedding to put together and Shining Armor's final exchange with Twilight before departing with Cadence, it's quite evident that Twilight could tell that they, along with Twilight's friends, were genuinely sorry for not believing her. That, and the fact that Twilight held no grudge against them makes it even more evident that she easily forgave them. Ever think about that?)

Luna: Wow, I didn't think she'd take it so hard.

Luna, Shining Armor, and Eilonwy faced Celestia with looks of empathy, while Celestia started crying softly.

Eilonwy: Celestia, if it's of any condolence to you, I might be able to help you make amends with Twilight.

Shining Armor: Me, too. I know I had the decency to admit my faults to my little sister after that strong lecture I got from Shadow.

Luna: I'm willing to do the same, big sister.

Celestia dried her tears a bit.

Celestia: No. This is something that Twilight and I need to work out on our own. I made a big mistake, and I'm gonna fix it!

Celestia left the room, while Luna, Shining Armor, and Eilonwy watched on. Upstairs, Cadence was trying to comfort Twilight, who was still crying.

Cadence: Oh, don't take it too hard, Twilight. You know that Celestia and the others had all already apologized to you.

Twilight: I know, but I still wish they could have done a better job.

Cadence: I understand.

Celestia approached them.

Celestia: Twilight?

Twilight: Yes?

Celestia: May I talk to you for a second?

Twilight: Sure.

Cadence: I'll leave you two to work things out.

Celestia: Thank you, niece.

After Cadence left the room, Celestia approached Twilight and began to speak from her heart.

(Kitendoc, PLEASE respond to this.)

kitendoc

[10771]Jun 8, 2013
    Celestia: Look, Twilight. I'm sorry. Okay? I didn't even know that you and Cadence had that relationship. Maybe I'm just jealous that you and Cadence had a connection that was deep. Well, after what happened at the wedding, my reputation along with your friends ended up plummeting to the ground. Everyone called me a weak ruler, that I was holding back just to let you solve the problem like the Discord incident or the King Sombra incident. In all honesty, I guess I really do have a lot to think about...

Tkerekes13

[10772]Jun 8, 2013

kitendoc wrote:
    Celestia: Look, Twilight. I'm sorry. Okay? I didn't even know that you and Cadence had that relationship. Maybe I'm just jealous that you and Cadence had a connection that was deep. Well, after what happened at the wedding, my reputation along with your friends ended up plummeting to the ground. Everyone called me a weak ruler, that I was holding back just to let you solve the problem like the Discord incident or the King Sombra incident. In all honesty, I guess I really do have a lot to think about...
    Twilight dried her tears a bit.

Twilight: I understand. Of course, I know you meant well by making me and my friends deal with Discord and King Sombra, which in itself is a very noble deed on your part, but you and my friends and my brother abandoning me after I tried to prove that "Cadence" was evil, that still wasn't okay. I mean, letting me and my friends deal with big crises on our own without your help I can accept since they did improve our character a bit and you even managed to help some by sending letters back to me during Discord's chaos and making the whole King Sombra thing a great test of character for me which is still great, but what you and my friends and my brother did to me when I tried to explain myself was very irresponsible, especially on your part as a princess.

Celestia: I know that, and I'm genuinely sorry with all my heart. If it's of any condolence to you, I am willing to make amends.

Twilight: Really?

Celestia: Really really. I love you like a mother loves her child, and I know you've made a lot of mistakes, but I may be able to help you with those mistakes if you just ask me.

Twilight: (smiling through her fading tears) I'd like that.

Celestia: (smiling as well) So would I.

Twilight and Celestia hugged each other warmly, while Luna, Shining Armor, Cadence, and Eilonwy watched with warm smiles.

kitendoc

[10773]Jun 8, 2013
    Shadow looked at this and crossed off the list. He then crumpled up the paper and burned it before leaving. Twilight noticed her friends walking over to her.

Tkerekes13

[10774]Jun 8, 2013

kitendoc wrote:
    Shadow looked at this and crossed off the list. He then crumpled up the paper and burned it before leaving. Twilight noticed her friends walking over to her.
    Applejack: I take it things have gotten better between you and Princess Celestia?

Twilight: Eeyup!

Everypony giggled.

Twilight: Oh, by the way, I'd like all of you to meet Princess Eilonwy. She's traveled all the way from Prydain to visit Canterlot.

Applejack: Howdy, Princess Eilonwy! We're mighty pleased to meet ya!

Eilonwy: I'm pleased to meet all of you, too! I know: you're Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Spike!

Applejack: Eeyup!

Everypony giggled again, with Eilonwy joining in the giggling.

Shining Armor: Oh, Twily, I almost forgot: there's something that I'd like to show you.

Twilight: What's that?

Shining Armor took out an old-fashioned-looking microphone that looked like the kind from the old days, except that this one looked pretty high-tech.

Shining Armor: Calamity Coyote invented this for me, and I think you'll be very surprised.

Twilight: Okay!

Shining Armor: Cadence?

Cadence winked and turned on a record player while Shining Armor went out on the balcony and switched on the microphone. The music for Frankie Avalon's "Venus" began to play on the record player while Shining Armor began to sing into the microphone.

Shining Armor: (singing) Hey, Venus!

Oh, Venus!

Venus, if you will

Please send a little girl for me to thrill!

A girl who wants my kisses and my arms!

A girl with all the charms of you!

Everybody was amazed at how well Shining Armor could sing, especially Twilight and Cadence. Meanwhile, everypony in Canterlot heard Shining Armor's marvelous singing and came clamoring up to the castle to hear. The girls all screamed happily as Shining Armor continued singing.

Shining Armor: (singing) Venus, make her fair!

I love the girl with sunlight in her hair!

Then take the brightest stars up in the skies

And place them in her eyes for me!

Venus, goddess of love that you are!

Surely the things I ask

Can't be too great a task!

Venus, if you do

I promise that I always will be true!

I'll give her all the love I have to give

As long as we both shall live!

Venus, goddess of love that you are!

Surely the things I ask

Can't be too great a task!

Venus, if you do

I promise that I always will be true!

I'll give her all the love I have to give

As long as we both shall live!

Hey, Venus!

Oh, Venus!

Make my wish come true!

As Shining Armor finished singing, everypony down below applauded and cheered wildly, especially the girl ponies. Cadence walked up to Shining Armor and they nuzzled necks.

Cadence: Oh, Shining Armor, I didn't know you could sing so beautifully!

Shining: (spoken) Thanks, Cadence!

Suddenly, the sky turned reddish-orange, and Venus the goddess of love had appeared before the castle.

Venus: Did somebody call for me?

Shining Armor smiled at the sight of Venus.

(Kitendoc, PLEASE respond to this; also, please do NOT bring up Venus kicking out her own son, namely Cupid, and PLEASE let Shining Armor be happy at the sight of Venus.)

Edited on 06/09/2013 10:48am
    Edited 2 total times.

kitendoc

[10775]Jun 8, 2013
    Cadence: Oh, hi Venus.

Meanwhile, Sonic was excited about the news of a new Sonic game based around a very old project.

Sonic: I so can't wait to go to E3 this year!

Luigi: Same here, Sonic!

Tkerekes13

[10776]Jun 13, 2013

kitendoc wrote:
    Cadence: Oh, hi Venus. Meanwhile, Sonic was excited about the news of a new Sonic game based around a very old project. Sonic: I so can't wait to go to E3 this year! Luigi: Same here, Sonic!
    Sonic: And if that Irate Gamer ever dare shows his face, I'll kick his sorry butt outta there!

Mario: Okie-dokie!

Meanwhile...

Shining Armor: I didn't call you, Venus. I was just singing a song.

Venus: Oh, okay. Fare thee well!

Venus disappeared back up into the sky, while Shining Armor kissed Cadence on the cheek, making her blush.

Twilight, Spike, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Eilonwy: Awww!

Later that night, at Acme Labs, after all the lights had gone out and the place was locked up for the night, a grate in the wall came loose and was pushed off. Jolene poked her head through the opening. She and Floyd had snuck through the air duct.

Jolene: The coast is clear, Floyd!

Floyd poked his head through the opening as well.

Floyd: This is so... exciting!

Jolene slammed her fist against Floyd's muzzle.

Jolene: Jam your jaw, James Bond! We're here to steal something, not admire the scenery!

Floyd: Sorry, Jolene.

The two gators made their way out of the air duct and into the room. Jolene used a flashlight to light the way.

Jolene: Breaking into this lab was a great idea!

Floyd: I still don't get why we're here!

Jolene: I hear this place is loaded with formulas that make certain things happen! We're gonna need one of 'em if we're gonna put our plan into action!

The two gators searched around the dark lab until Jolene shone her flashlight on a mutant plant growth formula.

Jolene: Bingo! (snatching up the formula) Just what we need!

Floyd: What is it?

Jolene: It's our first step to capturing those tasty little cubs and putting that meddlesome papa bear out of commission for good! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Floyd and Jolene both grinned wickedly and soon made off with the formula.

(Kitendoc, PLEASE do not have the gators punished here; this is just the beginning of a series of segments with them putting their plan into action, and I do NOT want you to have it stopped early.)

kitendoc

[10777]Jun 13, 2013
    Sonic, Mario and the other video game characters are at E3.

Tkerekes13

[10778]Jun 13, 2013

kitendoc wrote:
    Sonic, Mario and the other video game characters are at E3.
    Suddenly, Sonic spotted James Rolfe, the Angry Video Game Nerd. Sonic ran up to him.

Sonic: Hey, James! How's it going?

kitendoc

[10779]Jun 13, 2013
    James: Doing good. Heard your game was going to be good.

Sonic: I know, right?

Meanwhile...

Twilight: Why do I get the feeling that two certain gators are going to cause trouble again?

Tkerekes13

[10780]Jun 13, 2013

kitendoc wrote:
    James: Doing good. Heard your game was going to be good. Sonic: I know, right? Meanwhile... Twilight: Why do I get the feeling that two certain gators are going to cause trouble again?
    Sonic: Well, I hope your movie turns out great.

James: Trust me, it's gonna awesome.

Sonic: Okay.

Meanwhile...

Applejack: I don't know, but I just hope they don't get my little sister.

Twilight: I hope they don't get get anybody. I hear they're downright evil, ESPECIALLY after when they tried to kill Kissyfur's dad.

Later that night, Applebloom was having a nightmare. In her nightmare, she was running through Ponyville at night looking as frightened as can be. Her mane was mussed and her bow was crooked. She soon reached Sweet Apple Acres where there stood a furious looking Big Macintosh who had just finished pulling a wagon.

Big Mac: Stupid little filly! Man, what a scatterbrain you are!

Applebloom: (catching up with him) I'm sorry, Big Mac! Really I am!

Big Mac: Falls outta the wagon!

Applebloom: (out of breath) It was accident! I didn't mean to!

Big Mac: MUSSES MY MANE!!!!

Big Mac started pushing Applebloom around hard.

Big Mac: Now get in there and get up to your room!

Applebloom rushed inside the house where an anxious-looking Applejack noticed the little filly covered in bruises.

Applejack: Applebloom, what'd he do to you now?!

Applebloom: I...!

Big Mac stormed in snorting like a bull. He towered over Applebloom as if he was the Hulk.

Big Mac: C'mon, MOVE IT, YA LITTLE PUNK!! (to Applejack) How do ya like that? Our stupid little sister falls outta the stinkin' wagon!

Applejack felt intimidated by Big Mac's fury as well. Big Mac marched up to Applebloom, who was at the bottom of the stairs.

Big Mac: Man, if your stupid little head weren't screwed on!

Big Mac smacked Applebloom across the face, sending her flying across the room. Applejack was shocked.

Applebloom: Big Mac, that hurt!

Big Mac: (bellowing) MOVE IT!!!!!!!

The intimidated little filly ran upstairs with Big Mac following behind. The whole place shook with the force of his steps. As Applebloom and Big Mac went into Applebloom's room, Applejack followed them upstairs. Granny Smith came out of her room and followed Applejack.

Granny Smith: What in tarnation's goin' on here?!

Applejack: My brother's gotten worse now!

Applejack and Granny Smith noticed Applebloom's bedroom's door was slightly ajar. They both walked up and peaked in to see Big Mac abusing and bullying Applebloom even more.

Big Mac: Get me my cider and get it now!

Applebloom: It's all gone!

Big Mac snatched Applebloom up and pinned her to the wall.

Big Mac: (enraged) WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!

Big Mac raised a mighty hoof. Applebloom's face quivered with fear and Applejack and Granny Smith watched in horror as Big Mac smacked Applebloom REALLY hard across the face, knocking her senseless. Suddenly, Applebloom woke up from her nightmare.

Applebloom: AAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Applebloom looked around, still feeling fearful. She was in her own room. Applejack, Granny Smith, and Big Mac all came in to check on Applebloom.

Applejack: What's wrong, li'l sis? Did you have a nightmare?

Applebloom hugged her pillow as she cowered at the sight of Big Mac.

Applebloom: S-stay away from Big Mac! He's dangerous!

(Kitendoc, PLEASE respond to the part with Applebloom being afraid of Big Mac after her nightmare; also, I did it because of his horrifying rant towards the CMC in "Ponyville Confidential".)