Tiny Toon Adventures Forums

FOX (ended 1993)

Episode Ideas

kitendoc

[1]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 25
    This thread will let you create your own episodes.  I'll start.

Snow Daze

Buster and Babs enjoy a day of snow in Acme Acres, but Monty decided to spoil the fun for our toony heroes using a snowmobile.  Has all the appearances of the Tiny Toons cast.  Kind of based off of this Flash animation.

http://www.creativeworlds.net/WiDLmovie.htm

What do you think?  As a treat, you can see Hamton and Fifi skating together.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tinytoonscrazy

[2]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 7
    THe return of the Just US league of Supertoons The league league retruns and must battle wex wuthor and his allies the meanie gang sorry couldn't think of a better parody made up of rodick and rubllea

Tkerekes13

[3]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 28
    tinytoonscrazy wrote:
    THe return of the Just US league of Supertoons The league league retruns and must battle wex wuthor and his allies the meanie gang sorry couldn't think of a better parody made up of rodick and rubllea
    That doesn't sound very good. Now here's a good plot!: the Just-Us League Of Supertoons has to battle Elvira Devira! She's the Just-Us League Of Supertoons' most menacing adversary yet!

kitendoc

[4]Jan 21, 2007
    How about an episode parodying the RPG games.

Comickook

[5]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 9
    kitendoc wrote:
    How about an episode parodying the RPG games.

That could be an interesting idea. I can't deny that. I am envisioning some of the possibilities now. The Toons using a combination of their classic tricks and typical RPG game hero moves against a seemingly unending army under the control of some parody of one of the godlike-baddies found at the end of a lot of RPGs.

Here's another one: The TTA crew does one of those "three-cartoons-in-one episode, all-following the same theme" type episodes. The difference will be the theme itself.

The first cartoon stars Buster, Babs, Shirley, Hamton and Byron and respectfully sends up the classic Scooby Doo cartoons (Buster as Fred, Babs as Daphne, Shirley as Velma, Hamton as Shaggy and, obviously, Byron as Scooby) with either Roderick Rat or Montana Max in the role of the phoney monster the gang has to match wits with. The second cartoon is a Huckleberry Hound parody starring Calamity.

The last one is a Yogi Bear parody with Dizzy as Yogi, Sneezer as Boo-Boo, Fifi as Cindy, and Plucky as Ranger Smith.

As you can guess, the theme is kind of a respectful nod to the memories of William Hanna and Joseph Barbera and I even have thoughts for a second three-cartoons-in-one-episode idea as a further Hanna-Barbera salute.... but this one would have cartoons spoofing the Flintstones, Johnny Quest and Space Ghost respectively (and no casting thoughts ready for that one yet, either).

kitendoc

[6]Feb 17, 2007
    Return to Slumber Party Mountain

The gang returns to Slumber Party Mountain, but this time, instead of dealing with One-Eyed Jack/Elmyra, they have to face with a creature that can capture them easily and can withstand Fifi's fumes! One by one, the toons are captured by this beast until Buster discovered the beast's weakness: sunlight. As day broke, the creature revealed himself to be Montana Max. The toons just leaved him in the castle dungeon just to leave him scared. Here's the order of which toons get captured.

1. Hamton
    2. Fifi
    3. Plucky
    4. Shirley
    5. Babs
    6. Buster

Note: A sequel to The Horror of Slumber Party Mountain

Tkerekes13

[7]Feb 17, 2007
    kitendoc wrote:
    Return to Slumber Party Mountain The gang returns to Slumber Party Mountain, but this time, instead of dealing with One-Eyed Jack/Elmyra, they have to face with a creature that can capture them easily and can withstand Fifi's fumes! One by one, the toons are captured by this beast until Buster discovered the beast's weakness: sunlight. As day broke, the creature revealed himself to be Montana Max. The toons just leaved him in the castle dungeon just to leave him scared. Here's the order of which toons get captured. 1. Hamton 2. Fifi 3. Plucky 4. Shirley 5. Babs 6. Buster Note: A sequel to The Horror of Slumber Party Mountain
    Hmm... it seems the girls were captured along with each one of their male counterparts together! And hey! Here's a good idea for this episode!: at the end, the gang sings a spoof of one of my old childhood Disney favorites, "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah"! Tell me what you think of this idea!

kitendoc

[8]Feb 17, 2007
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    kitendoc wrote:
    Return to Slumber Party Mountain The gang returns to Slumber Party Mountain, but this time, instead of dealing with One-Eyed Jack/Elmyra, they have to face with a creature that can capture them easily and can withstand Fifi's fumes! One by one, the toons are captured by this beast until Buster discovered the beast's weakness: sunlight. As day broke, the creature revealed himself to be Montana Max. The toons just leaved him in the castle dungeon just to leave him scared. Here's the order of which toons get captured. 1. Hamton 2. Fifi 3. Plucky 4. Shirley 5. Babs 6. Buster Note: A sequel to The Horror of Slumber Party Mountain
    Hmm... it seems the girls were captured along with each one of their male counterparts together! And hey! Here's a good idea for this episode!: at the end, the gang sings a spoof of one of my old childhood Disney favorites, "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah"! Tell me what you think of this idea!
    Sounds good. Also, there will be some Linkin Park music for the chase scenes.

Tkerekes13

[9]Feb 17, 2007
    kitendoc wrote:
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    kitendoc wrote:
    When Fifi and Hamton both get captured by the beast, they cuddle up! Tell me what you think of that!

kitendoc

[10]Feb 17, 2007
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    kitendoc wrote:
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    kitendoc wrote:
    When Fifi and Hamton both get captured by the beast, they cuddle up! Tell me what you think of that!
    Nice. I like it!

Tkerekes13

[11]Feb 17, 2007
    kitendoc wrote:
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    kitendoc wrote:
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    kitendoc wrote:
    Nice. I like it!
    Thanks!

kitendoc

[12]Feb 17, 2007
    No problemo.

Tkerekes13

[13]Feb 17, 2007
    kitendoc wrote:
    No problemo.
    O-tay!!!!!

kitendoc

[14]Feb 17, 2007
    I'm also thinking of having a Music Video episode of the Tiny Toons gang lip-syncing to music. There will be Fifi La Fume singing Whisper by Evanescence and Buster Bunny singing Breaking the Habit.

Tkerekes13

[15]Apr 22, 2007

Well, how about an episode in which Buster wishes he lived in a world without girls? He falls asleep and dreams that the males live in one world and the girls live in another world. But once both sexes are seperated, they both can't help but feel that something's missing. Buster wakes up from his nightmare and realizes: "Girls! You can't live with 'em, you can't live without 'em!" Tell me what you think of this episode idea! 

Edited on 04/22/2007 4:58pm

kitendoc

[16]Apr 22, 2007
    Looks good.

Tkerekes13

[17]Apr 23, 2007
    kitendoc wrote:
    Looks good.
    Thanks!

tinytoonscrazy

[18]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 7
    Like to see how tiny toons does this fairly odd parents did see very well

Dantebunny

[19]May 1, 2007
    • level: 2

I would like to see the Tiny Toons doing a parody to Yu-Gi-Oh.  

Buster - Yugi/Yami Yugi

Babs - Tea Gardener

Plucky - Joey Wheeler

Hamton - Tristian Taylor

Fifi - Serenity Wheeler

Shirley - Mai Valentine

Montana Max - Kaiba

Calamity - Weevil Underwood

Dizzy - Rex Raptor

Elmer Fudd - Pegausus

SR71halo

[20]May 9, 2007
    • level: 5

How about a Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM) parody?  The characters would be:

Sonic: Buster

Sally: Fifi (normally I'd put Babs but Fifi makes a better Sally)

Bunnie: Babs

Antoine: Plucky

Rotor: Calamity

Tails: Furrball (just give him a second tail and it works)

Knuckles: Hamton

Robotnik: Gene Splicer (they're both mad scientists anyway)

Snivley: Montana Max