Tiny Toon Adventures Forums

FOX (ended 1993)

Episode Ideas

Tkerekes13

[61]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 28
    Hey! What if there were more Tiny Toons/Animaniacs crossovers? Tell me what you think!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

assclown12

[62]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 8
    since animaniacs made fun of L.A. law, I din't see the problem with tiny toons making fun of law and order. as for the crossover, that has possibilities.

Tkerekes13

[63]Apr 16, 2008
    assclown12 wrote:
    since animaniacs made fun of L.A. law, I din't see the problem with tiny toons making fun of law and order. as for the crossover, that has possibilities.
    Thanks!

assclown12

[64]Apr 22, 2008
    you're looking at a future writer here, I know what I'm talking about.

Tkerekes13

[65]Apr 22, 2008
    assclown12 wrote:
    you're looking at a future writer here, I know what I'm talking about.
    You don't say!

assclown12

[66]Apr 25, 2008
    yeah, I'm going to write for an upcoming webcomic I'll do, as well as do a fictional band. I'll PM you on the details, but let's get back on topic.

Tkerekes13

[67]Apr 26, 2008
    assclown12 wrote:
    yeah, I'm going to write for an upcoming webcomic I'll do, as well as do a fictional band. I'll PM you on the details, but let's get back on topic.
    Sure!

Kazaguruma45

[68]May 14, 2008
    • level: 19

Lovebird Plucky: Plucky tries desperate attempts to make Shirley like Him.

Quotes:

Plucky: Plucky bows to Your superiority.
    Shirley: What Superiority? and Why the third person bit?
    Plucky: Your superiority over us Guys.

Edited on 05/14/2008 7:01pm

Kazaguruma45

[69]May 26, 2008

This is something called "Giving something to the Public".

Buster TV: because of a Satellite destroying the Auditorium, Buster and Babs makes Their own TV Station RABT, to raise money for a new Auditorium for the school and with the help of Their pals, They got not only a new Auditorium, but also a School Radio station. (Buster gave away The School His Radio equipment.)

Paintball Panic: Calamity builds a paintball field to capture the Little Beeper. of course, all the students want to go to there just to play paintball, so after many failed attempts to capture the beeper, Calamity decided to just give the paintball field to the school.

Devil Dealt: A Jekyll-and-Hyde like Devil tries to make Plucky join in his army of evil, of course, the when the Devil tries to make plucky do something bad it did more good for Plucky than Harm.

Notes: Because of the Devil, the Deeds he wanted Plucky to do is these 5 and how everything went wrong:

1. Blow up classroom with TNT (Because the classroom was slated for demolition days ago, Plucky saved the Looniversity hundreds of dollars and got a round of applause.)
    2. Giving a sick Shirley Hot Sauce (Because the lunchroom ran out of Hot Sauce, Plucky bought Orange Juice for Shirley. of course, since Orange Juice is 100% vitamin C, the Shirley was cured and She hugged Plucky causeing Him to faint.)
    3. throwing firecrackers at the elderly (Because the petty thief startled Plucky, He accidentally dropped them, and petty thief was dancing around the firecrackers and dropped the stolen goods. because of that, the police thanked Plucky.)
    4. Flooding Acme Acres (because of Plucky's mulligans, the Devil just possessed Him to flood Acme Acres to blow up the resovoir. but Plucky won't listen and freed himself. of course, the resovoir has a slight crack and Acme Acres residents now have a swimming pool.)

P.S. I like, worked 2 1/2 hours on it!

Tkerekes13

[70]May 27, 2008
    How about an episode in which the toons do commercial parodies just Saturday Night Live does? Tell me what you think!

Kazaguruma45

[71]May 31, 2008

The Nine Faces of Calamity: realizing that one of Him isn't enough to capture the Beeper, Calamity Coyote builds a clone machine to increase His chances making 9 Clones. of course, for each clone, each one has a different Personality and to differentiate...

Comedy Coyote - Big sense of Humor with a rainbow-colored tie.
    Crossword Coyote - Expertise on Brainbending games like Sudoku and Crosswords and wears glasses.
    Crying Coyote - Always despairs over the smallest of things and wears dark clothes like a goth.
    Crash Coyote - Always crashes into a door or something hard and wears a football helmet
    Cool-hand Coyote - Wears sunglasses an carries a Boombox.
    Charming Coyote - Wears a french beret and is acts like a Casanova.
    Carefree Coyote - Wears a hippie shirt and can play the bongos like a beatnik.
    Communication Coyote - In lieu of Calamity's signs Communication instead uses Flags, and wears a sailor's cap
    Camper Coyote - Wears a badge sash and enjoys camping activities.

After seeing Calamity eat with His 9 clones at lunch, Buster and Babs start to wonder why there are 10 Coyotes (Including Calamity) here. even the Beeper is confused. but it didn't take long for our heroes to get wise, a few days passed and Buster Babs and the Beeper try to make Calamity get rid of the clones and Calamity begged Our heroes to get rid of the clones anyway because the clones kept annoying Him and denying Him sleep. so Calamity quickly rounded up the fake coyotes to where copied Toons go. (I can't say where.) as Calamity realized that it's the quality not quantity on how to perfectly capture the Beeper. of couse until Beeper got in the clone machine by accident...

Tkerekes13

[72]May 31, 2008
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:

The Nine Faces of Calamity: realizing that one of Him isn't enough to capture the Beeper, Calamity Coyote builds a clone machine to increase His chances making 9 Clones. of course, for each clone, each one has a different Personality and to differentiate...

Comedy Coyote - Big sense of Humor with a rainbow-colored tie.
    Crossword Coyote - Expertise on Brainbending games like Sudoku and Crosswords and wears glasses.
    Crying Coyote - Always despairs over the smallest of things and wears dark clothes like a goth.
    Crash Coyote - Always crashes into a door or something hard and wears a football helmet
    Cool-hand Coyote - Wears sunglasses an carries a Boombox.
    Charming Coyote - Wears a french beret and is acts like a Casanova.
    Carefree Coyote - Wears a hippie shirt and can play the bongos like a beatnik.
    Communication Coyote - In lieu of Calamity's signs Communication instead uses Flags, and wears a sailor's cap
    Camper Coyote - Wears a badge sash and enjoys camping activities.

After seeing Calamity eat with His 9 clones at lunch, Buster and Babs start to wonder why there are 10 Coyotes (Including Calamity) here. even the Beeper is confused. but it didn't take long for our heroes to get wise, a few days passed and Buster Babs and the Beeper try to make Calamity get rid of the clones and Calamity begged Our heroes to get rid of the clones anyway because the clones kept annoying Him and denying Him sleep. so Calamity quickly rounded up the fake coyotes to where copied Toons go. (I can't say where.) as Calamity realized that it's the quality not quantity on how to perfectly capture the Beeper. of couse until Beeper got in the clone machine by accident...

Do you think Charming Coyote could manage to woo Fifi? Please let me know!
    Edited on 05/31/2008 6:03am

Kazaguruma45

[73]May 31, 2008
    Yes, and to start Charming just bows to Fifi, and She just wraps Her tail. and because of Charming's less than sensitive Nose, He doesn't mind the fumes.

Tkerekes13

[74]May 31, 2008
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:
    Yes, and to start Charming just bows to Fifi, and She just wraps Her tail. and because of Charming's less than sensitive Nose, He doesn't mind the fumes.
    Well, hallelujah!

Kazaguruma45

[75]Jun 5, 2008

Tiny Toon Halloween Hits: this 30 Minute episode has Great music Videos where the Toons lip-sync the Songs. and They are...

Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal: Sung by Buster Bunny with the Tiny Toon cast.

America's You can Do Magic: Sung by Montana Max.

Michael Jackson's Thriller: Sung by Plucky Duck. (Vincent Price's Rap won't be in it because it had the H word.)

Ray Parker Jr's Ghostbusters: Sung by Calamity Coyote, Furrball, and Dizzy Devil.

Eurythemics' Sweet Dreams: Sung By Babs Bunny, Fifi La Fume, and Shirley the Loon.

Like them?

Tkerekes13

[76]Jun 5, 2008
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:

Tiny Toon Halloween Hits: this 30 Minute episode has Great music Videos where the Toons lip-sync the Songs. and They are...

Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal: Sung by Buster Bunny with the Tiny Toon cast.

America's You can Do Magic: Sung by Montana Max.

Michael Jackson's Thriller: Sung by Plucky Duck. (Vincent Price's Rap won't be in it because it had the H word.)

Ray Parker Jr's Ghostbusters: Sung by Calamity Coyote, Furrball, and Dizzy Devil.

Eurythemics' Sweet Dreams: Sung By Babs Bunny, Fifi La Fume, and Shirley the Loon.

Like them?

I do like them! They'll do! But I want Vincent Price's Rap to be in it, because the song is just not complete without it!
    Edited on 06/05/2008 9:01am

Kazaguruma45

[77]Jun 5, 2008
    Okay, But there will be a slight change as "Will sound until the 7th Toll of the Bell."

Tkerekes13

[78]Jun 5, 2008
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:
    Okay, But there will be a slight change as "Will sound until the 7th Toll of the Bell."
    That line could be dubbed by Corey Burton while the rest of the rap will be done by Vincent Price.

Kazaguruma45

[79]Jun 10, 2008

Fifi's Three Love tests: Fifi must choose between three likely candidates to be Her special someone. will it be Calamity Coyote, Hamton J. Pig, or Furrball?

Clean Loving: Hamton's disapproving Parents try to break up His relationship with Fifi. but it didn't take long for Fifi to open their Eyes...
    Lovesick Furrball: Furrball has a cold, goes delirious, and falls in love with Fifi.
    Romance in Wheels: Fifi invites Calamity to a skating dance night.

Lovey Dovey Music Videos: Starring Fifi La Fume! (Hour-long)

Wham's "Wake Me up Before You Go-Go" sung by Gogo Dodo which is in a 70's street.
    Newton-John/Travolta's "You're the one that I Want" sung by Buster and Babs in a heart forest.
    Bee Gee's "Stayin Alive" sung by Furrball in a Jungle.
    Weird Al Yankovic's "Eat it" sung by Dizzy Devil in a Food pallet.
    Soul Survivors' "Expressway to Your Heart" sung by Montana Max set in a Highway.
    Denice Williams' "Let's Hear it For the Boy" sung by Elmyra Duff in the Acme Acres Bowl (See Buster and the Wolverine.)
    Stevie Wonder's "I just called to say I love You" sung by Buster Bunny in a Telephone company.
    Stray Cats' "Rock this Town" sung by Calamity Coyote set in a 50's Malt Shop.
    Eurythemics' There must be an Angel sung by Shirley the Loon set in a Cloudy Sky.
    Elton John/Kiki Dee's "Don't go breaking My heart" sung by Plucky and Shirley set in a Hospital.
    Whitney Houston's "You give Good Love" sung by Fifi La Fume set in a wedding Chapel.

Tkerekes13

[80]Jun 10, 2008
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:

Fifi's Three Love tests: Fifi must choose between three likely candidates to be Her special someone. will it be Calamity Coyote, Hamton J. Pig, or Furrball?

Clean Loving: Hamton's disapproving Parents try to break up His relationship with Fifi. but it didn't take long for Fifi to open their Eyes...
    Lovesick Furrball: Furrball has a cold, goes delirious, and falls in love with Fifi.
    Romance in Wheels: Fifi invites Calamity to a skating dance night.

Lovey Dovey Music Videos: Starring Fifi La Fume! (Hour-long)

Wham's "Wake Me up Before You Go-Go" sung by Gogo Dodo which is in a 70's street.
    Newton-John/Travolta's "You're the one that I Want" sung by Buster and Babs in a heart forest.
    Bee Gee's "Stayin Alive" sung by Furrball in a Jungle.
    Weird Al Yankovic's "Eat it" sung by Dizzy Devil in a Food pallet.
    Soul Survivors' "Expressway to Your Heart" sung by Montana Max set in a Highway.
    Denice Williams' "Let's Hear it For the Boy" sung by Elmyra Duff in the Acme Acres Bowl (See Buster and the Wolverine.)
    Stevie Wonder's "I just called to say I love You" sung by Buster Bunny in a Telephone company.
    Stray Cats' "Rock this Town" sung by Calamity Coyote set in a 50's Malt Shop.
    Eurythemics' There must be an Angel sung by Shirley the Loon set in a Cloudy Sky.
    Elton John/Kiki Dee's "Don't go breaking My heart" sung by Plucky and Shirley set in a Hospital.
    Whitney Houston's "You give Good Love" sung by Fifi La Fume set in a wedding Chapel.

And the winner for Fifi's special someone is... Hamton J. Pig!