Tiny Toon Adventures Forums

FOX (ended 1993)

Episode Ideas

  • Avatar of Kazaguruma45

    Kazaguruma45

    [121]Aug 18, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 368

    School Clubbed: Elmyra tells three tales of School Clubs and what drawbacks they might have.

    Too Fit to Print: In Journalism Week at Acme Loo, Shirley (a Journalist) with Her partner Plucky (a Photographer) try to make a hard hitting report, but when Shirley is sent for scandals, everything falls apart.

    Initiation Instigation: After School was done for the day Concord sleepwalks to a Cult treating any bird a royalty, and to prove Himself, Concord passes all the tests, however, before He woke up, He called the police to bust the said Cult.

    Activity Time: Calamity endeavors to arrange an After-School Field Activity for His Crossword Crew. (There are only 6 members and are, Furrball, Concord, Dizzy, Banjo Possom, Fifi, and Himself.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TuxedoRay

    TuxedoRay

    [122]Aug 20, 2008
    • member since: 07/01/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 238

    Another casting call. This time for Street Fighter (Alpha) 3.

    "STREET FIGHTER TOONS"

    RYU: BUSTER

    CHUN-LI: BABS

    KEN: PLUCKY

    DHALSIM or HONDA: HAMTON

    BLANKA: DIZZY

    ZANGIEF: ARNOLD

    GUILE: FURRBALL

    BALROG: CALAMITY

    VEGA: BEEPER

    BISON: MAX

    ROSE: SHIRLEY

    R. MIKA: FIFI

    SAKURA: ELMYRA

    NECRO: GOGO

    If anyone eever read EGM back in 90, someone sent an envelope that parodied this. It was classic! Make a good story as well.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TuxedoRay

    TuxedoRay

    [123]Aug 20, 2008
    • member since: 07/01/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 238

    Fifi Croft: Tomb Raider. LOL! You gotta love it!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TuxedoRay

    TuxedoRay

    [124]Aug 20, 2008
    • member since: 07/01/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 238

    http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/wax/329/T_FiFi.jpg

    That's the pic of Fifi Croft.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kitendoc

    kitendoc

    [125]Aug 20, 2008
    • member since: 08/16/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 11,075
    Good ideas, guys.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kazaguruma45

    Kazaguruma45

    [126]Aug 20, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 368

    Please don't double-post, much less triple-post.

    Easy Heroes: Buster and Plucky tells Three stories on How there are Heroes every day on the day.

    Creeps in the Concord: Concord the Condor goes on a Concorde Plane to go on a free trip to Hawaii, but a small group of Hijackers try to take over the Plane. luckily, thanks to Concord's cluelessness, The Hijacking was stopped. and Concord finally went to Hawaii as promised.

    Stock Shock: When Plucky is about to enter a Stock Market, He sees that someone has just stole the Whole Market! can Plucky with the help of Fowlmouth, save the Stock Market?

    I Only Have Lice for You: When Acme Looniversity is overrun by a million Lice sent by Perfecto Prep, can Furrball and Calamity Coyote can get rid of the Lice, or will the Lice Wipe out the whole School and the students along with it?

    Grade me. Grade Me!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [127]Aug 20, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,079
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:

    Please don't double-post, much less triple-post.

    Easy Heroes: Buster and Plucky tells Three stories on How there are Heroes every day on the day.

    Creeps in the Concord: Concord the Condor goes on a Concorde Plane to go on a free trip to Hawaii, but a small group of Hijackers try to take over the Plane. luckily, thanks to Concord's cluelessness, The Hijacking was stopped. and Concord finally went to Hawaii as promised.

    Stock Shock: When Plucky is about to enter a Stock Market, He sees that someone has just stole the Whole Market! can Plucky with the help of Fowlmouth, save the Stock Market?

    I Only Have Lice for You: When Acme Looniversity is overrun by a million Lice sent by Perfecto Prep, can Furrball and Calamity Coyote can get rid of the Lice, or will the Lice Wipe out the whole School and the students along with it?

    Grade me. Grade Me!

    And here's how Furrball and Calamity help Acme Loo win: they work together to build a special concoction which they use to spray throughout the school, killing the lice and freeing the students and the school. Later, at Perfecto Prep, there's a knock at the door. The students of Perfecto Prep answer it, and there's the students of Acme Loo. The students of Acme Loo turn around, stick some trumpets to their butts, and they all fart in the direction of the Perfecto Prep students.

    Edited on 08/20/2008 5:07pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [128]Aug 20, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,079

    Fifi in Romanceland: In this half-hour parody of "Alice in Wonderland", Fifi walks through an enchanted mirror where she ends up in a world where everything is romance. In her happiest luck yet, she is even having romance with Hamton J. Pig! Tell me what you think!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kazaguruma45

    Kazaguruma45

    [129]Aug 20, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 368
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:

    Please don't double-post, much less triple-post.

    Easy Heroes: Buster and Plucky tells Three stories on How there are Heroes every day on the day.

    Creeps in the Concord: Concord the Condor goes on a Concorde Plane to go on a free trip to Hawaii, but a small group of Hijackers try to take over the Plane. luckily, thanks to Concord's cluelessness, The Hijacking was stopped. and Concord finally went to Hawaii as promised.

    Stock Shock: When Plucky is about to enter a Stock Market, He sees that someone has just stole the Whole Market! can Plucky with the help of Fowlmouth, save the Stock Market?

    I Only Have Lice for You: When Acme Looniversity is overrun by a million Lice sent by Perfecto Prep, can Furrball and Calamity Coyote can get rid of the Lice, or will the Lice Wipe out the whole School and the students along with it?

    Grade me. Grade Me!

    And here's how Furrball and Calamity help save Acme Loo: they work together to build a special concoction which they use to spray throughout the school, killing the lice and freeing the students and the school. Later, at Perfecto Prep, there's a knock at the door. The students of Perfecto Prep answer it, and there's the students of Acme Loo. The students of Acme Loo turn around, stick some trumpets to their butts, and they all fart in the direction of the Perfecto Prep students.

    Actually instead of the butt thing, I'd suggest The Acme Students Slinging Wasp Hives at the Perfecto Prep. good idea though for the before part.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [130]Aug 20, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,079
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:
    Tkerekes13 wrote:
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:

    Please don't double-post, much less triple-post.

    Easy Heroes: Buster and Plucky tells Three stories on How there are Heroes every day on the day.

    Creeps in the Concord: Concord the Condor goes on a Concorde Plane to go on a free trip to Hawaii, but a small group of Hijackers try to take over the Plane. luckily, thanks to Concord's cluelessness, The Hijacking was stopped. and Concord finally went to Hawaii as promised.

    Stock Shock: When Plucky is about to enter a Stock Market, He sees that someone has just stole the Whole Market! can Plucky with the help of Fowlmouth, save the Stock Market?

    I Only Have Lice for You: When Acme Looniversity is overrun by a million Lice sent by Perfecto Prep, can Furrball and Calamity Coyote can get rid of the Lice, or will the Lice Wipe out the whole School and the students along with it?

    Grade me. Grade Me!

    And here's how Furrball and Calamity help save Acme Loo: they work together to build a special concoction which they use to spray throughout the school, killing the lice and freeing the students and the school. Later, at Perfecto Prep, there's a knock at the door. The students of Perfecto Prep answer it, and there's the students of Acme Loo. The students of Acme Loo turn around, stick some trumpets to their butts, and they all fart in the direction of the Perfecto Prep students.

    Actually instead of the butt thing, I'd suggest The Acme Students Slinging Wasp Hives at the Perfecto Prep. good idea though for the before part.

    That oughta work! And what'd you think of my "Fifi in Romanceland" idea? Please let me know!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kazaguruma45

    Kazaguruma45

    [131]Aug 20, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 368

    It's moderately thrilling!

    15 Toons on a Dead Guy's Ship: After a Film about the History of Pirates ended on Friday, The Acme Students go to Acme Lake on what to do for a Weekend Activity, and Buster testifies to become Play Pirate, of Course, due to a lucky thing happening to Plucky when He won an Old Pirate Ship in a Raffle. and when Night Came, only these characters came, (and Their Role)

    Buster (Captain)
    Babs (Navigator)
    Plucky (Vice-Captain)
    Hamton (Comedian)
    Fifi (Marksman)
    Shirley (Fortune Teller)
    Furrball (Chef)
    Dizzy (Sword-Swallower)
    Gogo (Shipwright)
    Sweetie (Buster's Parrot)
    Calamity (Doctor/Inventor)
    Beeper (Painter)
    Concord (Watcher)
    Fowlmouth (Screamer)
    Banjo Possum (Fisherman)

    1 day later, The Toons come under attack by a Bigger Pirate Ship owned by the Perfecto Students, and in the end, The ACME Pirates defeat the Perfecto Pirates and Invaded Their Ship. and When They return Home, They Auction off Perfecto's Ship for $24,854,800. and as for Acme's Ship They keep it in the Lake for future activities every Friday Night.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [132]Aug 21, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,079
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:

    It's moderately thrilling!

    15 Toons on a Dead Guy's Ship: After a Film about the History of Pirates ended on Friday, The Acme Students go to Acme Lake on what to do for a Weekend Activity, and Buster testifies to become Play Pirate, of Course, due to a lucky thing happening to Plucky when He won an Old Pirate Ship in a Raffle. and when Night Came, only these characters came, (and Their Role)

    Buster (Captain)
    Babs (Navigator)
    Plucky (Vice-Captain)
    Hamton (Comedian)
    Fifi (Marksman)
    Shirley (Fortune Teller)
    Furrball (Chef)
    Dizzy (Sword-Swallower)
    Gogo (Shipwright)
    Sweetie (Buster's Parrot)
    Calamity (Doctor/Inventor)
    Beeper (Painter)
    Concord (Watcher)
    Fowlmouth (Screamer)
    Banjo Possum (Fisherman)

    1 day later, The Toons come under attack by a Bigger Pirate Ship owned by the Perfecto Students, and in the end, The ACME Pirates defeat the Perfecto Pirates and Invaded Their Ship. and When They return Home, They Auction off Perfecto's Ship for $24,854,800. and as for Acme's Ship They keep it in the Lake for future activities every Friday Night.

    Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kazaguruma45

    Kazaguruma45

    [133]Aug 21, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 368

    That Really Hurts!: Plucky teaches us the bad things if You Hurt someone's feelings.

    Banana-Nose Beeper: After Little Beeper pranks His fellow students with His Joke Book, His Friends start to call Him Banana Nose, which makes Beeper think about dropping out of Acme Loo to escape His tormentors.

    Some People have No Taste: After Babs unknowingly insults Buster of His Taste, Buster loses His taste for carrots.

    Hospitalized: After Shirley accidentally broke Plucky's Leg in a Dodgeball game, and lands Him in the hospital, She tries to sneak inside the Hospital without being seen so She can apologize to Plucky for what's happened.

    Plucky tells Us the only way to let them know You're sorry is that You should apologize immediately.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kitendoc

    kitendoc

    [134]Aug 28, 2008
    • member since: 08/16/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 11,075
    Fairies and Genies: On their way to Wackyland, Buster and Babs run into two fairy sisters named Star and Sparkle, who want to be a part of the Acme Loo Talent Show. Along the way, they meet Gem, a genie who prefers to grant wishes to good people instead of greedy people. When Monty kidnaps them, it's up to Buster and Babs to save their two magical friends.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kazaguruma45

    Kazaguruma45

    [135]Aug 29, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 368

    How I Spent My Autumn Break at Home: These tales show on what the gang's adventures went after the Summer Vacation adventure.

    Buster and Babs' Story: The Duo's Pursuers from the From the first Vacation return and they want to capture the twosome for various reasons, even if They have to tear up Acme Acres to do it, of course, the Gators wonder if it's worth finding Buster...

    Fifi's Story: a Disheartened Fifi organizes a Game show where She can choose a boyfriend to take for a free trip to Acme Land. in the end, She selects Furrball and takes Him to Acme Land as promised. Furrball at first, tried to break free, but when He accidentally fell on His nose, it became less sensitive and He went with Fifi. afterward, at a Halloween Social, Fifi (as a Raccoon) and Furrball (as a Disco Vampire) dance the night away...

    (Second Half is on it's way!)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [136]Aug 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,079
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:

    How I Spent My Autumn Break at Home: These tales show on what the gang's adventures went after the Summer Vacation adventure.

    Buster and Babs' Story: The Duo's Pursuers from the From the first Vacation return and they want to capture the twosome for various reasons, even if They have to tear up Acme Acres to do it, of course, the Gators wonder if it's worth finding Buster...

    Fifi's Story: a Disheartened Fifi organizes a Game show where She can choose a boyfriend to take for a free trip to Acme Land. in the end, She selects Furrball and takes Him to Acme Land as promised. Furrball at first, tried to break free, but when He accidentally fell on His nose, it became less sensitive and He went with Fifi. afterward, at a Halloween Social, Fifi (as a Raccoon) and Furrball (as a Disco Vampire) dance the night away...

    (Second Half is on it's way!)

    And when Fifi and Furrball dance together, could the song that plays be "More Than A Woman" by the Bee Gees? Please let me know!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kazaguruma45

    Kazaguruma45

    [137]Aug 29, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 368

    If You say so, Okay. and Now the Second Half.

    Plucky and Shirley's Story: Shirley drags Plucky to the Pumpkin Wagon to get a Big Pumpkin that's 2 Feet Tall. but they must escape the angry Pumpkin seller who keeps jacking up the prices, then when all seems lost, the angry customers beat up the heartless seller, and after they were done, The twosome grab The big pumpkin and they make a run for the Halloween party.

    Buster and Babs' Story (Part Two): The Rabbits try to make Their escape through a Graveyard, but the pursuers corners the twosome. but thanks to Michael Jackson's Thriller Dance, The Pursuers run away screaming. (Except the Gators.) Buster and Babs go to the Halloween Social to celebrate.

    Ending: The Tiny Toons (with the Gators) dance in the Halloween social while the song Evil Woman sung by Electric Light Orchestra plays.

    Tell Me. What did You think?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [138]Aug 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,079
    Kazaguruma45 wrote:

    If You say so, Okay. and Now the Second Half.

    Plucky and Shirley's Story: Shirley drags Plucky to the Pumpkin Wagon to get a Big Pumpkin that's 2 Feet Tall. but they must escape the angry Pumpkin seller who keeps jacking up the prices, then when all seems lost, the angry customers beat up the heartless seller, and after they were done, The twosome grab The big pumpkin and they make a run for the Halloween party.

    Buster and Babs' Story (Part Two): The Rabbits try to make Their escape through a Graveyard, but the pursuers corners the twosome. but thanks to Michael Jackson's Thriller Dance, The Pursuers run away screaming. (Except the Gators.) Buster and Babs go to the Halloween Social to celebrate.

    Ending: The Tiny Toons (with the Gators) dance in the Halloween social while the song Evil Woman sung by Electric Light Orchestra plays.

    Tell Me. What did You think?

    Nice.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kazaguruma45

    Kazaguruma45

    [139]Aug 30, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 368

    Thieves of the Day: Plucky in a America's Most Wanted-like show, tells Three tales of how the Tiny Toons captured the criminals and brought back said loot.

    If it Ain't Baroque, Don't Filch It: while Elmyra is enjoying Her time in the Palace of Versailles, some High-Class Thieves steal the palace with Elmyra with it! but what will happen when Elmyra encounters the thieves?

    El Ca-Steel-O: Gotcha Grabmore Steals the El Castillo Pyramid to lure unsuspecting Tapirs to Their fur-less fates, but can Calamity Coyote (reluctantly with Beeper's) stop Her?

    20th Century Rats: Roderick and Rhubella Rat steal the Filmmaker's Monument, but Will Buster and Babs steal the monument back?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.