Tiny Toon Adventures Forums

FOX (ended 1993)

Fifi LaFume!!!!!

Tkerekes13

[161]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 28
    kitendoc wrote:
    Well, it shows a lot of hints in that prom episode.
    It sure does. But still, does anybody agree with me that Fifi and Hamton make a cute couple????????
    Edited on 08/07/2006 12:41pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

crazyvideit

[162]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 4
    i always thought that hampton was a dork he bugged me for some reason. but hey what ever floats boat man. besides fif is going to go for anyone that has a stripe on their back like the one where furrball had paint on his back then he painted the backs of the two cats that were going after him. also calamity had white paint stripe on his back and as well as little beeper in the same one. so she is looking for that or anyone that will love her for who she is, but a pig and a skunk?!?!?!?! that just sounds weird. but whatever gets u throu the night i guess saying that hampton and fifi should be together.

Tkerekes13

[163]Aug 7, 2006

crazyvideit wrote:
    i always thought that hampton was a dork he bugged me for some reason. but hey what ever floats boat man. besides fif is going to go for anyone that has a stripe on their back like the one where furrball had paint on his back then he painted the backs of the two cats that were going after him. also calamity had white paint stripe on his back and as well as little beeper in the same one. so she is looking for that or anyone that will love her for who she is, but a pig and a skunk?!?!?!?! that just sounds weird. but whatever gets u throu the night i guess saying that hampton and fifi should be together.
    Aw, come on, think about it, folks!: it's a whole new twist to the whole Kermit/Miss Piggy thing! I mean, Kermit's a frog and Miss Piggy's a pig and their relationship is world famous! Besides, a pig and a skunk doesn't weird to me at all! I think it sounds great! In part 1 of the fanfiction A Time For Every Purpose Unto Heaven, I read that Fifi's stink never offended Hamton at all! What's more, he couldn't even get enough of her stink! He loved her stink! And hey, check out my thread, "Who's the guy for Fifi LaFume?" where you can support Fifi with whomever you think Fifi should be with!  

P.S. Hamton is NOT a dork!

Edited on 09/03/2006 8:55am

Tkerekes13

[164]Aug 7, 2006
    Doesn't anybody still think that Fifi and Hamton make a cute couple??????????
    Edited on 08/07/2006 4:29pm

Tkerekes13

[165]Aug 7, 2006
    crazyvideit wrote:
    i like fifi in all dont get me wrong but she is more of the supporting character rather then a main character. so if they gave her, her own show it would not last long. thats why with tiny toons they had to switch it around so other characters had there share of the spot light. there is only so much to do with her unless they would had givin her a different personality like babs that is out going then they could have had it with a spin off. they could had her with hampton ( but i think furrball is a better choice for her as a couple, there the cutest)
    But why do YOU think that Furrball is a better choice for Fifi??????
    Edited on 08/07/2006 5:40pm

crazyvideit

[166]Aug 7, 2006
    i think that fif is cute and furrball is cute as well and they look cute in the one i mention about him having the stripe on the back since at first they were hugging. so that is WHY I think hes a better choice since u asked. so i hope it was a good enough reason but it wont since your still hooked on hampton! why i still dont know???i thought by now u would have said forget it and said u were a better choice since u have a thing for her

"where you can support Fifi with whomever you think Fifi should be with!" i quote u on but it seems like if anyone said other wise u freak out about it like u have been with me. i just said how i felt it doesnt mean i have to keep asking people to agree with me like u keep doing? i dont care if people agree i was just commenting!

i quote u again"Doesn't anybody still think that Fifi and Hamton make a cute couple??????????" shouldnt it be GOOD ENOUGH that u feel that way u sholdnt have to keep asking if people agree let them say who they think she should be with! does it really matter with u if others agree with u?

o'yea and the only reason hampton didnt mind her stink is because that wasnt the purpose of that part of the show at that time! it was the prom, not is fifi going to get a date or will she stink up the place! it was talking about buster and babs mainly duh! the reason they put him with her was because she was the type of character that could be with anyone because she is so cute to most people it would look okay to them if was with calamity, furrball, or even hampton. calamity is shown always getting little beeper, furrball is the pet cat of elmrya. remember the main characters are buster, babs, plucky, and hampton. buster has babs, plucky has shirley the loon. and hampton has no one else so they had to put him with some other girl that was on the show ( not elmrya because she is with montana max) and they couldnt put him with sweetie since she is off getting book worm (also it would look funny). if u ask me i think he likes his shampooer better hahaha lol.if u saw the one where they got jobs. but the point is they had to find some female in the cast to put him with. can u think of another girl that can dance with hampton? mary melody? (she was only in like 2 episodes .so no one knows her)

well to get back to fifi why do u think they made her purple? i like it i think its pretty but what color could they have put her with?

Tkerekes13

[167]Aug 8, 2006
    crazyvideit wrote:
    i think that fif is cute and furrball is cute as well and they look cute in the one i mention about him having the stripe on the back since at first they were hugging. so that is WHY I think hes a better choice since u asked. so i hope it was a good enough reason but it wont since your still hooked on hampton! why i still dont know???i thought by now u would have said forget it and said u were a better choice since u have a thing for her "where you can support Fifi with whomever you think Fifi should be with!" i quote u on but it seems like if anyone said other wise u freak out about it like u have been with me. i just said how i felt it doesnt mean i have to keep asking people to agree with me like u keep doing? i dont care if people agree i was just commenting! i quote u again"Doesn't anybody still think that Fifi and Hamton make a cute couple??????????" shouldnt it be GOOD ENOUGH that u feel that way u sholdnt have to keep asking if people agree let them say who they think she should be with! does it really matter with u if others agree with u? o'yea and the only reason hampton didnt mind her stink is because that wasnt the purpose of that part of the show at that time! it was the prom, not is fifi going to get a date or will she stink up the place! it was talking about buster and babs mainly duh! the reason they put him with her was because she was the type of character that could be with anyone because she is so cute to most people it would look okay to them if was with calamity, furrball, or even hampton. calamity is shown always getting little beeper, furrball is the pet cat of elmrya. remember the main characters are buster, babs, plucky, and hampton. buster has babs, plucky has shirley the loon. and hampton has no one else so they had to put him with some other girl that was on the show ( not elmrya because she is with montana max) and they couldnt put him with sweetie since she is off getting book worm (also it would look funny). if u ask me i think he likes his shampooer better hahaha lol.if u saw the one where they got jobs. but the point is they had to find some female in the cast to put him with. can u think of another girl that can dance with hampton? mary melody? (she was only in like 2 episodes .so no one knows her) well to get back to fifi why do u think they made her purple? i like it i think its pretty but what color could they have put her with?
    Don't ask me why they made her purple; they just did! And I want people to agree with me that Fifi and Hamton are meant for each other because their relationship is very popular in the Tiny Toons fandom! I even found some fanart at AGI's Home Page of Fifi and Hamton together! I even saw Hamton kissing Fifi on the cheek! And I saw Fifi hugging Hamton! Also, at the beginning of this thread, kitendoc agreed with me that Fifi and Hamton make a cute couple! So I say, Fifi/Hamton forever!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited on 08/08/2006 5:24am

Tkerekes13

[168]Aug 8, 2006
    Also, here's something I forgot to add: I think that Kath Soucie does a great job doing the voice of Fifi LaFume! And in my opinion, she really OWNS this character! Doesn't anybody agree with me that Kath Soucie does a great job of doing the voice of Fifi LaFume????????
    Edited on 08/08/2006 5:53am

tinytoonscrazy

[169]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 7
    I love fifi she one of my favs after babs and gogo of course I agree I just like her speaking french and I like the fifi/hampton pairing I alos think that Katie Sourice does a great job with the voice. By the way for those who don't know fifi makes a cameo apperance on animanices

Tkerekes13

[170]Aug 8, 2006
    tinytoonscrazy wrote:
    I love fifi she one of my favs after babs and gogo of course I agree I just like her speaking french and I like the fifi/hampton pairing I alos think that Katie Sourice does a great job with the voice. By the way for those who don't know fifi makes a cameo apperance on animanices
    Awesome! I'm glad you agree with me that Kath Soucie does a great job doing Fifi's voice! And I'm glad you agree with me that Fifi and Hamton make a cute couple! And I DO know that Fifi made a cameo in the Animaniacs episode, "Survey Ladies"! She was working in a perfume shop, where she tried to help Yakko, Wakko, and Dot find the right perfume for Dr. Scratchansniff. She listed the names of various French perfumes, and Dot asked Fifi, "Do you have anything for beginners?" But Fifi missed the opportunity to answer that question, as a pair of overly motivated Survey Ladies chased the Warners out of the store and kept asking them questions all afternoon. I wonder why they decided to give her that cameo role in Animaniacs anyway?...

crazyvideit

[171]Aug 8, 2006

i didnt ask u, im asking everyone about fifi( its not all about u! u keep starting stuff with me and that is why some of it is toward u). also to set the record straight in the prom episode yea he does like her but i quote fifi, "i thought no one would ask me." there for she would have went with anyone who asked her and she did not say she liked him back remember? i saw the episode i have the episode taped so u cant tell me im wrong. man what is your problem?!?!?!?! you ask people for their opinion and u jump down the throat of the first one who has a different idea of u!! yes and again that was part of the prom. they were showing the main characters and people get caught up in the moment!! u r making this way too serious then it really is. im trying to get away and talk about fifi and all your doing is fighting with me get over yourself!!! its not the end of the world as u may think.
    -
    -
    also elmrya was on an episode of animanics it was called,"Lookit the Fuzzy Heads!" which was really funny. which one did fifi have a cameo in do u remember what the episode is called?

Tkerekes13

[172]Aug 8, 2006
    crazyvideit wrote:
    i didnt ask u, im asking everyone about fifi( its not all about u! u keep starting stuff with me and that is why some of it is toward u). also to set the record straight in the prom episode yea he does like her but i quote fifi, "i thought no one would ask me." there for she would have went with anyone who asked her and she did not say she liked him back remember? i saw the episode i have the episode taped so u cant tell me im wrong. man what is your problem?!?!?!?! you ask people for their opinion and u jump down the throat of the first one who has a different idea of u!! yes and again that was part of the prom. they were showing the main characters and people get caught up in the moment!! u r making this way too serious then it really is. im trying to get away and talk about fifi and all your doing is fighting with me get over yourself!!! its not the end of the world as u may think. - - also elmrya was on an episode of animanics it was called,"Lookit the Fuzzy Heads!" which was really funny. which one did fifi have a cameo in do u remember what the episode is called?
    Oh, that was "Survey Ladies". But I will not have you accusing me of such ignorance! I am not fighting with you! I have no problem!!!! If you have a problem with my opinions, then you have a problem with me! Furthermore, towards the end of the series, Fifi HAS indeed shown to like Hamton back! I just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just don't want to cooperate! This is my thread, and I can do whatever I want!! I just happen to be a perfectionist! And I bet you're saying that Fifi doesn't really deserve anybody in particular!!! I have the video, "The Best of Buster and Babs" at home and the video has that prom episode, "Prom-ise Her Anything" (from that episode on, Fifi will continue to have an official relationship with Hamton) and I still say FIFI/HAMTON FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Edited on 08/08/2006 9:14am
    Edited 2 total times.

Tkerekes13

[173]Aug 8, 2006
    Anyway, back on topic, if they gave Fifi LaFume her own show, they could re-edit "How I Spent My Vacation" to show the entire movie from her side of the story! They could insert new scenes with Fifi, and Johnny Pew, to expand Fifi's major role in the movie!

Tkerekes13

[174]Aug 8, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 08/08/2006 9:38am
    Edited 3 total times.

crazyvideit

[175]Aug 8, 2006
    im not cooperating! i made my opinion clear u again attack me for it! because i dont agree with u with hampton. it all started because i said how i felt and u were quick to judge. and u say im not cooperating?!?!?! because i didnt agree with u?!?!
    -
    -
    -
    u said that"Fifi HAS indeed shown to like Hamton back! I just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just don't want to cooperate!" that sounds like fighting words to me. u have a problem with my opinion and that is wrong to judge people like that. get off your high horse and life is not going to go the way u want it GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE! i was trying to state MY opinion and U came after me for it. and believe me if u were a "perfectionist" (which your not) u would be open to other ideas so u can gain from it strive to become better.
    -
    -
    -
    and if u continue doing this with ignorance maybe u shouldnt be allowed to have treads. and since i see how much of a meat head u are u can take your thread and stick it where the sun dont shine because u are ignorance and have been this hole time not excpting other people ideas unless they are the same as yours! and that is just wrong! havent u wonder why no one besides me and one other person has disagreed with u and its not just because of hampton!

Tkerekes13

[176]Aug 8, 2006
    crazyvideit wrote:
    im not cooperating! i made my opinion clear u again attack me for it! because i dont agree with u with hampton. it all started because i said how i felt and u were quick to judge. and u say im not cooperating?!?!?! because i didnt agree with u?!?! - - - u said that"Fifi HAS indeed shown to like Hamton back! I just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just don't want to cooperate!" that sounds like fighting words to me. u have a problem with my opinion and that is wrong to judge people like that. get off your high horse and life is not going to go the way u want it GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE! i was trying to state MY opinion and U came after me for it. and believe me if u were a "perfectionist" (which your not) u would be open to other ideas so u can gain from it strive to become better. - - - and if u continue doing this with ignorance maybe u shouldnt be allowed to have treads. and since i see how much of a meat head u are u can take your thread and stick it where the sun dont shine because u are ignorance and have been this hole time not excpting other people ideas unless they are the same as yours! and that is just wrong! havent u wonder why no one besides me and one other person has disagreed with u and its not just because of hampton!
    I am not a meathead! And neither are you! Besides, I wasn't ignorant on this WHOLE thread! Anyway, to show you no hard feelings, I apologize for saying I was a perfectionist. I'm sorry for turning against other people's opinions and I'm sorry for turning against your opinions. I will not be ignorant in any thread again, and I will appreciate your opinions and everyone else's opinions from now on. I swear! I will stick to my opinions, and everyone else will stick to theirs. Cross my heart and hope to die. I'm very, very sorry, with all my heart. Will you forgive me???????? Do you accept my apology????????
    Edited on 08/08/2006 5:27pm
    Edited 5 total times.

Tkerekes13

[177]Aug 9, 2006
    And to tell you the truth, I really liked Fifi's cameo in "Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian"! She looked SOOOO cute in that hula outfit! Awwwww!

Tkerekes13

[178]Aug 9, 2006
    Did anybody else think Fifi looked cute in that hula outfit??????
    Edited on 08/09/2006 5:47am

passiton

[179]Aug 9, 2006
    • level: 24
    Me.

Tkerekes13

[180]Aug 9, 2006
    passiton wrote:
    Me.
    Oh, good! She looked SOOOO cute in it!