Tiny Toon Adventures

Furrball Follies

Aired Sunday 5:00 AM Oct 02, 1990 on FOX

• The best Fifi LaFume episode ever! And the most popular as well!

This is probably Fifi LaFume's first major leading role on the entire show! It's a lot better and funnier than the old Pepe Le Pew shorts! Thus it's a lot less risque, because Fifi LaFume's acts of romance and relentless pursuits toward love interests don't come across as stalking and/or sexual harassment. It's probably due to the stigma that females amourously pursuing males is more politically correct, and, since I'm a male, I like it that way! Anyway, I think Fifi and Furrball really had quite a chemistry in this episode! I like the Fifi/Furrball pairing as much as I like the Fifi/Hamton pairing! Despite a short list of Fifi episodes, "Aroma Amore" is probably the most popular!
  • Aroma Amore is more of the main part of this episode for me. I like Furrball doing that breath spray gag for some reason. I don't know why but it's my favorite episode in the whole series.

I think this episode is amusing, as Furrball is my favorite of the Tiny Toons. The first part is funny as he finds a home by faking as a dog, with a family that hates cats. The second part is in my opinion, the main part of this episode, as it's similar to the Pepe Le Pew cartoons. I can see Furrball's first impression lead on the thought he liked Fifi back, even after he saw her skunk tail. The third one's not that exciting to me though as Furrball continues with Sweetie problems. This was my review for this episode.
HUB