Titans

NBC (ended 2000)

Titans Fan Reviews (2)

7.3
  • I loved this show!

I loved this show when it came out. It was my guilty pleasure. We hadn't seen a night time soap in ages. I really wanted heather and chandler together, they were so perfect for each other. I don't understand why the show didn't last longer. Maybe in todays age, with desperate housewives, it would have stayed longer.
  • Wasn't even given a chance to spend it's wings

This show was absolutely amazing. It had everything a show should have, and a great replacement for people needing a 90210 fix.
    I originally only wanted to watch this show was because my favourite actor Kevin Zegers landed the role of Ethan Benchley. But then after watching maybe the first 3 episodes, I was hooked and could care less if Kevin was on it or not.
    About a family who all works at the same corporation, Williams Global. The husband Richard, and wife Gwen have been divorced for years, but still remain very close. They live across the street from each other. Gwen with the 2 girls Jenny and Laurie, and Richard with the 2 boys Chandler and Peter. They live quite a normal life until a one night stand Chandler had in Hawaii shows up...only to be engaged to his father Richard now.
    Titans plots and storylines revolved mostly around Heather, Richard's new wife (played by Yasmine Bleeth). About 4 or 5 episodes into the series we find out Heather is pregnant, but not with Richard's baby, if you get where i'm going.
    I absolutely loved this show. It was full of humour and romance, and suspense. It screamed "I'm a soap" I was very sorry to see this show end. I hope it could be released on DVD, so then we can watch the final 3 episodes that never aired.