Titus

FOX (ended 2002)

Gislef

Titus Fan Reviews (38)

• Undescribable; funny, witty, dark, and certainly brave.

I started watching the TV series "Titus" after watching it's creator Christopher Titus in his stand-up comedy act "Norman Rockwell Is Bleeding". By the time I got through to the third episode of the first season, I found that I was bunking school to stay at home and sit through the half-hour-per-episode series. The show goes through certain dramatic and traumatizing incidents in Titus's personal life and manages to highlight both the light and the dark side of his ordeal. The show is hilarious while being therapeutic... the show was cancelled after the third season, partly due to the controversial nature of the show. The show dealt with incidents in Christopher's own life, including death, attempted and committed suicide, mental illness, multiple divorces, rape, alcoholism, and terrorism (especially in the last season). Irrespective of what you here from everyone else or what you read in other reviews, Titus is one of the most "different" and unique shows I have seen in a long time. Don't miss it.