Titus

Tommy's Not Gay

Aired Unknown Nov 28, 2001 on FOX

• The harsh reality that this episode shows is exactly why I watched this series.

I was in awe after watching this episode of Titus. I honestly think that everyone should watch this episode because of the message it sends. It was well executed, including jokes in the right spots to lighten the seriousness of it but, it still manages to get the message across. The neutral space part at the end I think was one of the best ideas in TV history. Honestly, the way he starts with just such a light tone acting like it's no big deal for everyone to be divided up based on race, religion, etc. and then shows how it can get out of hand. (You have to see it to understand what I'm saying)Absolutly brilliant. It really could not have been done better and I'm happy Christopher Titus did it. No other show would have had the guts to do something like that.
  • If more television shows made statements like this, there'd be less social injustice in the world, I have no doubt.

This was a fine half hour of television. Better than fine. Funny and serious, the Titus hallmark. Laughs that make you think.

I was just over a hundred words, and I got rid of it in favor of a much simpler message. See This Episode. Draw your own conclussions. It's worth it. Not only is it one of the best episodes of Titus, it's one of the greatest half hours ever on television.

Titus, did a lot of things well. Looking into the darkness of our souls as humans and making us laugh at that is definitely one of them.

I guess that's what you need to know. This episode is hauntingly wonderful... and it will stay with you a long time.