TMZ on TV

Weekdays 6:30 PM on Premiered Sep 10, 2007 In Season

shotime1979

TMZ on TV Fan Reviews (21)

5.6
  • I actually love TMZ (but like another reviewer, would never admit to it except anonymously).

I have never had someone shove a camera in my face so I'm not sure if I can comment on TMZ with any authority but I actually love the show! I don't really care all that much about most of the "gossip" and don't even know half of the people they are talking about but I love it because the "comments" are very witty. And I am fairly sure that anything they divulge about any celeb is accurate. Harvey wouldn't risk making an inaccurate statement.
    The whole format is funny-get a whole bunch of 20-somethings in a room with Harvey (who is at least 30 years older) and it's a hoot. Since I'm pretty close to Harvey's age (ok, I'm 51), I "sympathize" with him when the "Kid Cast" has no idea who some extremely famous (or once was) is. The celebs they cover all seem to know who TMZ is and most do not seem to have a problem talking with them. And TMZ seems to have some standards (which some celebs don't "get" but should). If you don't want to talk with them, just ignore them-all the time! And they'll leave you alone. The questions they ask celebs are not usually offensive-unless you are a total as_h_le and/or break the law!
FOX