TNA Pay-Per-View Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on In Season

iMpact Wrestling Discussion

telvisnostic

[1041]Feb 14, 2013
    • level: 52

-Hogan opens the show with the jibba jabba on who the No. 1 Contender will be to take on Jeff Hardy at Lockdown. He will make the choice by who impresses him the most in a series of matches.

-Now he's addressing Dead Man's Hand.

-Hogan called Sting his brother from another mother and the greatest wrestler of all time.

-Sting will now yell a promo for us.

-It will be Team TNA with Sting as Captain vs The team of people from Dead Man's Hand.

-A, how you say, pretty naughty Valentine's commercial aired, featuring the Knockouts.

Match 1: Christopher Daniels vs Magnus

-Kaz has been kicked from ringside, finally.

Magnus won with a top rope elbow drop.

-Magnus cuts a damn good promo. Really good.

Match 2: Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe

-Oh for goodness sakes, stop with MMA stuff. I don't care about it!

-Thank you calling most of the match TNA. It really means a lot.

-The fans are really into the match.

-The English are so respectful. Look at that, no stupid signs, no idiots cheering to be 'cool', just fans enjoying the show.

-"Long Haired Man" Briscoe and "Just Happy To Be There" Garrett interfered in the match and it went to a no contest. I guess we know who's on each team come Lockdown right?

-Dixie was shown in the back talking to The Blossom Twins (hell of a wrestling lineage, look them up!) and another fella from "TNA's British Boot Camp". They will be on next I think.

-Oh, his name is "Party" Marty.

Match 3: Six Person Inter Gender match: Marty & The Blossom Twins vs Gail Kim, Tara & Jesse Godderz

-They really hammered in the TNA Knockouts Champion and Championship info. Well done TNA, well done again!

-What a match so far!

-Poor Marty, he must have partied too hard, because he crashed and burned just now.

The team of Gail, Tara & Jesse won.

-Gail's cutting a promo and it's good.

-She said that she knows Tara is wrestling next week and she has demanded a shot at the title.

-She's called out Brooke.

-Brooke comes out to some pretty good music and she said Gail can get her title shot, but it won't just be against Tara, it will be against Tessmacher and Velvet. It will be a 4 way elimination match. She said she will be at ringside to make sure there are no shenanigans.

-A recap is shown to explain that after Hardy's beatdown, the doctors have said, he will be back in two weeks in the states for TNA.

-A video is shown of Roode and Aries talking about whom will get which title. Roode said, they've just got to do what's best for business. They do want all the titles.

Match 4: James Storm vs Bob Van Dam

-"Let's Go Cowboy!" and "Let's go Van Dam!" chants were happening.

Storm wins with the Last Call.

-I will not comment on that last segment.

-They aired that Valentine's Day naughty video again.

Match 5: Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode

-Roode and Aries are making fun of one the most embarrassing and infamous moments in pro-wrestling history, the finger-poke of doom.

-Aries was to take the loss, but he rolled up Roode and Roode got upset, so now we've got an official match.

-Comedy and seriousness done right and not trying to overact or overdo it here. Good job fellas.

-Oh lawd, Hernandez and Chavo are out. Terrible, just terrible.

The match went to a no contest.

-Hogan is to make his decision next.

-Hogan comes out to talk about it, but Dead Man's Hand is out before he can make his decision.

-Injured Ray is out with his big old chain in his hand to help and now Sting is out with 3 black bats to even the odds against the large men.

-I like how Devon is still rocking that TV Title around his waist, whilst jibba jabbing at Hogan and friends.

Edited on 02/15/2013 7:01pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Crulex1369

[1042]Feb 15, 2013
    • level: 27
    I love your pictures for certain moments, Telvis. Perfect recap. Kinda irrates me that the Olympics are trying to cut real wrestling out. I mean, of all the sports in the Olympics, you want to cut wrestling? Really?

Party Marty crashed so hard into that barricade that even Sin Cara and 1st year Daniel Bryan flinched. Dude needs to work on his aim if he wants to avoid kissing the mat and barricade like that.

telvisnostic

[1043]Feb 15, 2013

Crulex1369 wrote:
    I love your pictures for certain moments, Telvis. Perfect recap. Kinda irrates me that the Olympics are trying to cut real wrestling out. I mean, of all the sports in the Olympics, you want to cut wrestling? Really?

Party Marty crashed so hard into that barricade that even Sin Cara and 1st year Daniel Bryan flinched. Dude needs to work on his aim if he wants to avoid kissing the mat and barricade like that.

Thanks much man, that means a lot. Dude, I'm upset too. 1895! 1895 is when they were first there. It's a tradition. I watch it when the Olympics are on too.

He totally partied way too hard man. He and the barricade must be besties now.

Edited on 02/20/2013 7:58pm

telvisnostic

[1044]Feb 20, 2013

. The Knockouts Championship will be on the line as Tara defends the gold in a four-way match vs. Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky vs. Miss Tessmacher

- The X Division Championship will also be defended on IMPACT as Rob Van Dam battles Kenny King.

- Plus, the winner of the British Boot Camp competition - Rockstar Spud - will face Robbie E on IMPAC.

telvisnostic

[1045]Feb 26, 2013

I think this one is live.

Remember, just switch when it's something you don't like.

Plus the likes of this:

-Sky defends her title against former champion Tara.

-Lots of talking.

-Possibly lots of hair man, Wes Brisco.

-The other stuff for the card will be announced.

Edited on 02/28/2013 4:38pm

JLe1223

[1046]Feb 28, 2013
    • level: 20
    Who is Garret Bischoff and why should care for him? Why is Tazz still a commentator even though he joined Aces and 8's? Why is Bobby Roode not a champion? Why is Hulk Hogan and Sting hogging the main event? Why does Brooke have a face of a man?

telvisnostic

[1047]Feb 28, 2013

JLe1223 wrote:
    Who is Garret Bischoff and why should care for him? Why is Tazz still a commentator even though he joined Aces and 8's? Why is Bobby Roode not a champion? Why is Hulk Hogan and Sting hogging the main event? Why does Brooke have a face of a man?
    A-Nepotism?

2-To make our ears hurt.

C-I don't know. It is annoying.

4-Nostalgia? Not enough people to say no?

E-She's got her dad's features.

Crulex1369

[1048]Mar 1, 2013
    Way to go, Kurt. You went right into the hideout by yourself with no back up and barely a plan. You are not Solid Snake, you idiot, of course you were going to get jumped!

Seriously, I know it made for a good cliffhanger with Kurt unmasking Bane and being the only one to know who it is, but if you find the clubhouse, go rally the troops and go in with ten guys for crying out loud!

telvisnostic

[1049]Mar 2, 2013

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Way to go, Kurt. You went right into the hideout by yourself with no back up and barely a plan. You are not Solid Snake, you idiot, of course you were going to get jumped!

Seriously, I know it made for a good cliffhanger with Kurt unmasking Bane and being the only one to know who it is, but if you find the clubhouse, go rally the troops and go in with ten guys for crying out loud!

I didn't get that either. It's not like he's stealthy or anything. I laughed at that.

I missed the very end. It had to be Abyss right? It had to be. He was quite large.

I watched most of the show and though I was not well at all, this was my reaction to the commentating alone: .

The rest of the show was a bit of this for me:

and this:

and this: .

Crulex1369

[1050]Mar 4, 2013
    telvisnostic wrote:

Hahaha! Yep, that's how it went. I'm thinking it might have been Abyss as well.

telvisnostic

[1051]Mar 4, 2013

Crulex1369 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    I am so hoping it's this guy, but it probably won't be. His name is Jason BANE and he's a BEAST!

But it's got to be Abyss right, right?

telvisnostic

[1052]Mar 7, 2013

Enjoy the show tonight. It's the last road to Lockdown.

telvisnostic

[1053]Mar 7, 2013

I watched it in the other room and here is what I thought about the show:

-The thing with Sting, was that a real fan or a plant? If it was a real fan, his butt should be banned for a year or so.

-I forgot how much of a good talker D-Lo is. Thanks for the reminder TNA.

-Garrett should be in OVW for like 2 years or so.

-I am looking forward to AJ Styles next week.

-Why did Kim pin Sky, who is the champion? What was the point? Why do TNA and the WWE do this crap?

-JoeMags are back baby! Mags is a future champion.

-Serious Eric is fun.

-Classy move by TNA to pay tribute to Mr. Bearer in their own way.

-James Storm's character is lost. Please find him TNA.

-Ray and Hardy's promos were good until they started to be too nice to each other. It annoyed me!

JLe1223

[1054]Mar 7, 2013
    telvisnostic wrote:

Crulex1369 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    I am so hoping it's this guy, but it probably won't be. His name is Jason BANE and he's a BEAST!

Jason Bane is one hairy fella!

Crulex1369

[1055]Mar 8, 2013

I also forgot how awesome of a talker D'lo is. Wow. I missed Magnus and Samoa Joe as a team. I always thought they split them up too quickly. And Eric Young getting serious was nice to see for once. More of that please! I thought the fan in the crowd was Anderson at first, but I didn't get a good look at him. I hope it was a plant, cause there is no need for fans to cross that line.

Gotta say it again, RIP Paul Bearer. I'm glad that TNA was willing to be tasteful about their respects.

Edited on 03/08/2013 6:08am

telvisnostic

[1056]Mar 8, 2013

JLe1223 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Jason Bane is one hairy fella!
    Yes he is. And don't let that smile fool you either.

telvisnostic

[1057]Mar 8, 2013

Crulex1369 wrote:
    I also forgot how awesome of a talker D'lo is. Wow. I missed Magnus and Samoa Joe as a team. I always thought they split them up too quickly. And Eric Young getting serious was nice to see for once. More of that please! I thought the fan in the crowd was Anderson at first, but I didn't get a good look at him. I hope it was a plant, cause there is no need for fans to cross that line.

Gotta say it again, RIP Paul Bearer. I'm glad that TNA was willing to be tasteful about their respects.

Some people were complaining about the reveal, but I actually didn't mind it. It has to mean the president has to be a former main eventer right? Or will it be just a ruse to have Bully Ray fool us all.

I liked how going all the way back to last year, November actually, wen he substituted for a 'sick' Al Snow and he voted in Wes to TNA. It was their plan all along. Good job there TNA. They totally snowed Angle too.

Serious Eric needs to stay!

I thought he was a plant too. I'm hoping it comes out that he is, because they barely touched on it, which could mean that he is one.

Very classy.

telvisnostic

[1058]Mar 12, 2013

It's the fallout from Lockdown!

What will this man say after winning his first world title and his reveal as the President of Dead Man's Hand?!

Is Jeff Hardy alright? Possibly an update.

Though the TNA team won their Lockdown match, how will STING feel now about being snowed by Ray? He fooled him for months!

Sky retained, albeit due to the ref. What will she and Gail have to say?

And it's the return of the Phenomenal One, AJ Styles!

telvisnostic

[1059]Mar 14, 2013

-It's on baby!

-Live from Chicago. They have not been there since 2009 (thank you PWtorch for that info there).

-A big ole recap is shown for those who did not see the PPV from Sunday night.

-The announcers plug AJ's return, Brooke's reaction and what Ray will say.

-Super-Mex (yay) and Chavo are out.

-Chavo and Super-Mex are taken out before they can have their match. Sounds and looks familiar...

-Taz is eating it up.

-I think A&8s has something to say.

-Devon has something to say and he's introducing the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion and his brother Bully Ray, who comes out to the A&8s entrance theme.

-No new gear yet. But he looks great! That beanie is on point.

-Ray is in the ring. What will he say?!

-It's yell a promo time for some reason.

-Ray asks the fans do they know who he is and he introduces himself as TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

-Why are the fans cheering him?

-Ray is telling the crowd how he fooled everyone. Thank goodness the commentators have shut up.

-Jeans (the pants) obsession in A&8s.

-Sting is shown backstage and is heated and he's on his way to talk to Hogan.

-Kim & Tara team up to take on Sky & James next.

-A commercial airs plugging shoptna.com. I needs extra money!

Knockouts Tag Team match: Tara w.Jessie & Gail Kim vs Velvet Sky (TNA K C) & Mickie James

-Call the damn match!

-Taz is really endorsing Gail hard!

-Taryn and Gail are getting into a shouting match. Gail just shoved her onto the mat!

-Taryn slapped her.

Sky wins for her team.

-Good match.

-A recap is shown from what Ray said earlier tonight. This is recap #1.

-OK, he's said 'balls' like 5 times already. Stop it!

-What is is with men and beer?

-Coming back from commercial, someone asked Hogan if he will fire A&8 tonight. He mumbled something and went into his office.

-A recap is shown of Robbie E turning on Robbie T. from a few weeks back.

In a re-match from Lockdown, it's Robbie E vs Rob Terry

-E tells T that what happened on Sunday was a fluke. E lost.

-Terry's name should be Power Man. The guy is strong!

-Good fans on hand tonight.

A modified Spine Buster wins the match for Terry.

-Sting is seen going into the office of Hogan before we go to commercial. I think that Hogan had on glasses. Hogan did not look happy.

-We're back and it's A&8s doing their 'who should be beat up tonight randomly thing'. No reveal as to who it was, but they all liked it.

-Hogan's shown laying into Sting about what happened with Ray.

-Hogan told Sting to get out of his office and he said, wait for it.......................................................................................................he makes him sick.

-AJ styles' return is talked about and he'll be on after commercial.

-We're back and The It Factors are giving Sting a hard time about the whole Bully Ray thing.

-Sting said he's tired of talking and wants to fight. Roode backs away slowly while Aries mouths off to Sting. It's Sting and Aries later on tonight.

-It's AJ Styles...or not.

-We've been fooled. It's Bad Influence. They look like the awesome ones that were LOD baby!

-I'm convinced that the AJ Styles vs Daniels feud will never end like Mario having videogame after videogame.

-James Storm comes out and he cuts a promo on them. He laid into them about how they were disrespectful to LOD and AJ. So he told them to choose who would fight him.

James Storm vs Christopher Daniels

Storm won, I don't recall how.

-D&K were laying into Storm after CD's loss.

-AJ came in for the save. He took out Kaz and he and Daniels bailed.

-He turned to Storm, who was happy for him and he gave him a clothesline.

-No alliances for AJ.

-A recap of the Wes vs Angle match at Lockdown happened.

-Angle was one his way to the ring and Wes comes from behind and tells him to come get him. He gets hit from behind by Devon and all 5000 members of DMH come out and beat up Angle.

-AJ recap was shown.

-It's Joseph Park!

-I have no idea what he's talking about. Thank you Beard man Matt Morgan.

-He's got new tats on each arm, M & M (for his name).

-He lays into Hogan about the Bully Ray thing. Then he talks about Park and calls him an absolute joke.

-The fans are chanting for Morgan.

-He tells Hogan that he's going to take out his bad decisions one by one and tells Park to get out of his ring. He tells him to never come back. Now they boo him?

-Instead of leaving, he says that in Chicago they don't back down from a fight. Morgan backs off and says they will do things on his time.

-Park runs to hit him and Morgan lays him out with the Big Boot.

-So next week, Morgan vs Park.

-Back from commercial, DMH are talking and stuff. Angle was the randomly chosen guy to get jumped.

-Recap #2 of what went down on Sunday.

-No Jeff Hardy tonight, yet...

TNA Tag Team Champion Austin Aries vs Sting

-It's an unannounced NoDQ bout.

-Sting is really taking out his frustrations on both Aries and Storm.

-Sting is bringing it hard tonight!

-The fans are loving it.

-I thought Taz said 'taking your LAUNDRY man off of his base'. It was "Larger".

-Aries is trying put on or is imitating or is making fun of Sting's Deathlock.

-Hell of a match so far.

-Just when Sting is about to win with the Deathlock, DMH comes out and take him out.

-Ray screams a promo about how he fooled Sting and calls out Hogan.

-Hogan is out now with crutches.

-Hogan has unleashed all members of TNA (women too) to take out the NW...er...DMH.

-AJ has to come out! He has to!

-A&8s have turned the tides now.

-After Ray takes out his wallet chain, beats up a bunch of the TNA roster, he walks down the aisle and asks his Dad, 'what are you going to do?'

-It closes with the staredown between Ray and Hogan.

Edited on 03/14/2013 7:10pm

JLe1223

[1060]Mar 14, 2013
    I really like Bully as champion, but the only downside is that Taz will be unbearable to listen too.