TNA Pay-Per-View Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on In Season

TNA Knockouts News

qfrodri85

[21]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 27
    I hope somebody injures Lacey Von Erich, fires her or knocks her up (that should get her released). She's killing the BPs.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[22]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 52
    She really is awful in the ring. She'd be a better manager. And what's with the pink thing they keep carrying around. Is that what I think it is?

Randyspeeps

[23]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 34
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    I hope somebody injures Lacey Von Erich, fires her or knocks her up (that should get her released). She's killing the BPs.
    Agreed. She could barely walk in the ring and she looks awkward when wrestling.
    Edited on 11/17/2009 5:54am

telvisnostic

[24]Dec 9, 2009

WrestlingRevealed wrote:
    Christy Hemme will be returning to television soon in in an interviewer capacity. Her neck is reportedly still in a bad state.

-Hope she's as good as Lauren.

telvisnostic

[25]Dec 22, 2009
    WrestlingRadio wrote:
    - TNA President Dixie Carter announced on her twitter that Roxxi broke her ankle in two places during last night's New Year's Knockout Eve taping in Orlando.

telvisnostic

[26]Dec 24, 2009

WrestlingRadio wrote:
    Source: Declaration Of Independents

According to Sean McCaffrey of DOIWrestling.com, who also runs the women's wrestling promotion, Wrestling Superstars Uncensored, Angelina Love is expected to make her return to TNA during the company's live three-hour iMPACT! broadcast on Monday, January 4, 2010.

Regarding the legitimacy of McCaffrey's claims, he personally deals with the former Women's Knockout Champion as she appeared on his most recent WSU show and also has her booked for events throughout 2010.

As noted earlier today here on the website, Love's successor in "The Beautiful People," Lacey Von Erich is not expected to last much longer with TNA as she said is to be on "thin ice" with management. Reportedly, officials have given up on her as she has been resistant to suggestions to further her formal wrestling training. Her perceived negative attitude has also been a source of contention among those in the company as Von Erich has been living her persona to a hilt backstage at the Impact Zone instead of just keeping it on screen. There aren't many within TNA who like her at all.

Love, whose real name is Lauren Williams, was released from TNA this past September due to visa issues. Soon after, Williams' agent posted a blog entry on her MySpace account stating she would return to the organization once the issues with her visa had been resolved.

telvisnostic

[27]Jan 3, 2010
    Wrestlezone wrote:
    Several sources including PWInsider.com and PWTorch.com are reporting that former Beautiful People member Angelina Love will be returning to TNA on tomorrow night's 3 hour Impact special. We had previously reported that Love has in fact signed a new deal with TNA and will be returning to the company in the near future, however, reports are now indicating that it will most likely be as soon as tomorrow night's special Impact broadcast.
    Thank you GOD!

telvisnostic

[28]Jan 19, 2010

Controversial radio host and TNA personality, Bubba the Love Sponge revealed on his radio show this morning that Knockout Awesome Kong punched him in the face after his disgusting comments about the tragedy in Haiti. The incident took place at yesterday's Impact taping and resulted in Bubba being sent home.

As has been well documented here at Diva Dirt, Kong has been a driving force in the wrestling community in raising funds for Haiti.

AngryMarks.com transcribes Bubba as saying:

She was wearing wrestling gear, and she came in on me and sucker punched me right on my left cheek, and I was like, what's going on… then she came out me again, hit me again in the mouth, and she goes, 'This if for Haiti! This is for Haiti!' and I'm like 'What is going on?' Finally I put my left hand out and push her away from me, and she comes at me again and I just cover up, because I cannot fight back on a woman. Not only will I be fired from TNA, which I probably am, but my radio career is gone if I take a woman out!

We've been working with Kong over the weekend and I can't tell you enough just how amazing and kind-hearted this woman is, she worked tirelessly for days to put Wrestlers 4 Haiti together and then someone in her own company **** all over it. I don't condone 'real' violence but I can't say I don't blame her knowing what she's done for Haiti on top of continuing her busy wrestling schedule with TNA house shows.

UPDATE: It appears that new TNA head honcho [kinda], Hulk Hogan was on the show with Bubba and had the following to say — suggesting that some people backstage thought Kong should have been fired immediately after the incident:

I tell you what, after what happened, if you had clocked her you'd have got away with it. What nobody knows, and this is the real truth, that there were certain people there… she should get off the property, she should be fired immediately, that's it. It was so violent. You could have actually lost an eye, you could have had your teeth knocked out. But, to give you your creedo, you are the one who said not to fire her.

UPDATE #2: ProWrestling.net is reporting that Kong, as well as Bubba, was sent home from the taping yesterday. TNA had pencilled in a six Knockout tag team match between Kong, Hamada and Tara vs The Beautiful People but the match was later scrapped and they filmed a different match instead. For spoilers for the show click here.

Hurricane1123

[29]Jan 19, 2010
    • level: 34
    What did Bubba exactly say? Awesome Kong probably went a little to far, but then again laughing at the deaths of thousands of people is probably something someone should get punched for.

telvisnostic

[30]Jan 19, 2010
    He said F--- Hati. Yes he spelled it wrong. He's an ass anyway, I'd have kicked him in his nads.
    Edited on 01/19/2010 7:17pm

Crulex1369

[31]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 26
    Wow...go Kong! I always hated Bubba anyway.

telvisnostic

[32]Jan 21, 2010
    Kong might be gone from TNA. Apparently the reports are saying she gave in her notice, but it's not 100% definite.

telvisnostic

[33]Jan 21, 2010
    Alissa Flash might be done too.

telvisnostic

[34]Mar 1, 2010

We at Wrestling-Radio.com have been informed that the TNA career of Awesome Kong has come to an end.

She has posted the following on her official Twitter page:"I'd like to thank @tnaDixie and all of the employees at TNA for wishing me the very best in my future endeavors."

Crulex1369

[35]Mar 6, 2010
    • level: 26

telvisnostic wrote:

We at Wrestling-Radio.com have been informed that the TNA career of Awesome Kong has come to an end.

She has posted the following on her official Twitter page:"I'd like to thank @tnaDixie and all of the employees at TNA for wishing me the very best in my future endeavors."

This makes me a sad panda. Damn you Bubba!

So, what's going to happen with the tag titles since Hamada still has them? Too bad she can't get her sister to take up the space.

telvisnostic

[36]Mar 6, 2010
    I think the tag titles are done.

telvisnostic

[37]Mar 11, 2010
    Well I was wrong about the tag team titles.

And according to PWinsider, Kong is still contracted to TNA.

telvisnostic

[38]Mar 18, 2010
    :
    Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
    Source: Prowrestling.net

Multiple sources are reporting that Awesome Kong and TNA Wrestling have agreed to part ways.

Kong's profile has been removed from TNA's website, which is their unofficial way of confirming a wrestler's departure from the company. They do not publicly comment on roster changes.

It was reported last week that Kong was telling friends within the industry that the company had agreed to release her from her contract. This coincides with a recent Twitter post where she thanked Dixie Carter and TNA Wrestling for wishing her the best in her future endeavors.

She had reportedly been asking for a fifteen percent pay increase or a contractual release, with company officials opting for the latter.

One of the holdups in her release becoming official is that TNA wanted to include a lengthy non-compete agreement, while she was asking for the traditional ninety-day non-compete. Sources are unaware of the length of the non-compete agreement that will be enforced.

Kong is the fourth female performer to part ways with the company this year, following Alissa Flash, Roxxi and Traci Brooks.

telvisnostic

[39]Apr 21, 2010
    Daffney has been injured. And Update can be found here.

Angelina Love was also injured at the same taping. And an update.

telvisnostic

[40]Apr 27, 2010
    Forceof Wrestling wrote:
    Former WWE Women's and TNA Knockout champion Tara has only a few weeks remaining on her current TNA contract, and hasn't re-signed with the company. Despite nearing the age of 40, she apparently feels she has one more run with WWE. Apparently Tara has tried to make the TNA locker room more like the WWE locker room, which has rubbed the knockouts the wrong way. Dixie Carter has addressed squabbles that have surfaced, but prefers for the knockouts to resolve issues amongst themselves. Some of her complaints about the knockouts include being told what moves she and cannot do, and some of the women working stiff with her. Tara has asked for more time off to focus on her custom car shop and is seeking a raise from TNA.
    Interesting, very interesting.